Bisexual Queen

———

Mei opens the door to their room and sees Yuzu already there. Immediately losing all the confidence Mei blushes at the huge strap in her hand.

"I heard you wanna get railed..by me." Yuzu walks over to Mei seductively.

"R-right.." Mei nods. Yuzu picks up Mei and lays her on the bed, on her stomach.

(Mei's confidence really went 📉📉📉)

Yuzu slips Mei's clothes and hers off. "The safeword is gonna be bear..k?" Yuzu murmurs into Mei's ear. Mei nods smiling nervously.

Yuzu slides the strap into Mei. 'Holy shit..its not even half way in..' Mei grabs a fistful of the sheets. Yuzu slides the whole strap in. "Ahh!~" Mei arches her back.

"Ahh..can you give me..some time to get used to it.." Mei squirms a bit. Yuzu stays still, giving Mei some time.

"O-ok you can continue." Mei confirms. Yuzu slowly starts and quickens her pace. "Ahh!~ Mm!~" Mei moans loudly.

"Be quiet teddybear..mom is still in the house." Yuzu puts two of her fingers in Mei's mouth.

"Hah..mm..!~"  Mei's saliva coats Yuzus fingers. "You're such a good girl.." Yuzu licks Mei's sensitive ear.  "Hah..Ahh..!~" Mei lifts her ass in the air.

"You're in such a submissive position.." Yuzu squeezes Mei's ass.  "Mmm..!~" Mei moves her hips from side to side.

Yuzu leans over Mei and fondles with her boob. "Ahh..!~mm.." Mei bites on Yuzus fingers.

Yuzu increases her pace and makes the strap go in deeper. "aHh!~ Mm!~" Mei's body shakes.

Mei's eyes widen. "ow!~ bear..!".  Yuzu immediately stops and looks at Mei. " Mei are you alright?"

Mei let's out a shaky breath. "I'm alright..it just hurts a bit..can we stop for today?".

"Of course" Yuzu starts taking the strap out. "O-ow! Stop!" Mei tries to get away.

"Mei calm down..look at me." Yuzu holds Mei in place. Mei looks over her shoulder with teary eyes. Yuzu places a soft kiss on Mei's lips, having Mei distracted she slowly takes out the strap.

Yuzu breaks the kiss. "See? It's fine now." Yuzu smiles softly at Mei. Mei sighs and lays down.

Yuzu takes the strap off of her and picks up Mei. Laying correctly on the bed, Yuzu puts the blanket over them. Mei crawls on top of Yuzu and puts her head on the blondes chest.

They were both laying in silence until Mei whispers, "I'm sorry". Yuzu looks at Mei surprised, " Mei it's okay to stop if you get hurt.". Yuzu makes Mei look at her. Mei blushes slightly and hides her face under Yuzus chin.

"Just relax and go to sleep kay...?" Yuzu whispers.

"Mhm..." Mei closes her eyes and hugs Yuzu.

-9pm-

Mei opens her eyes slowly. "Darling..?". Mei tries to get up but gets a sharp pain in her ass. "Ow.."

Mei crawls over to the closet and puts on a oversized shirt and Yuzu's boxers. Mei crawls into the kitchen. (Yoonbum is that you?)

Yuzu notices Mei. "Mei! You shouldn't be moving." Yuzu walks over to Mei and picks her up. "Why weren't you in bed.." Mei frowns slightly.

"I was making food for my princess" Yuzu places a kiss on Mei's cheek. Mei hugs Yuzu around the neck and looks at the food. Yuzu shifts Mei to her hip and takes the omelette off the stove. "I've never had one.." Mei blinks.

"Well this is gonna be the best one you're gonna have." Yuzu grins. Mei puts her head on Yuzus shoulder while she watches her put final touches on the omelette. Yuzu moves the omelette to a plate, picks it up and goes to their room.

Yuzu places Mei on the bed and holds the plate.  Yuzu gives Mei the fork. Mei takes a piece and puts it in her mouth. Mei smiles and squeals in delight, "Mm!~"

Yuzu laughs at Mei's reaction and watches her finish it. "It was so good!" Mei says with a bit of the omelette in her mouth.  "All of my cooking is good." Yuzu grins.

Mei moves the plate to the table near their bed and crawls on top of Yuzu. Mei places a kiss on Yuzu's lips. "Thank you for the food." Mei smiles.

"You're welcome" Yuzu lays down and kisses Mei's neck.  "Now let's go to sleep.." Mei hugs Yuzu and closes her eyes.

———

You guys can't escape from the fluff.