69..

I waited a long time for this.
———

Mei returns home after a long day of a school. Yuzu has left early to being sick, but Mei knew Yuzu was faking it.

Entering the room, she looks confused as the room is dark and Yuzu is no where to be seen. "YuzYuz? Where are you-" Mei jumps as she feels arms wrap around her neck.

Calming down once she sees it's Yuzu, she sighs " Yuzu you shouldn't scare people like th- AHH" Mei shrieks when she gets thrown on the bed.

"You know it's not funny to tease me Mei.." Yuzu walks to Mei and goes on top of her.

Yuzu Leans  down to her ear while tracing Mei's jaw. "Especially in class..you left me all wet and needy.." Yuzu mumbles.

Mei smiles nervously. 'Why does she sound like a literal sex demon right now-'

"You're gonna have to do something..about this.." Yuzu brings Mei's hand to her skirt with surprisingly wet underwear.

"Yuzu I have homework. Not now. Later." Mei tries to not give in to the blonde.

Yuzu gets up, getting off of Mei. "Fine.ill just get a random man to satisfy my needs." Yuzu walks out of the room, and out the house.

"Yeah right" Mei grumbles. 'She's just saying that to anger me.'

Mei sits at her desk and focuses on her work.

-30 minutes later-

Mei had a bad feeling in her gut. 'She was joking..right? No..she looked way to serious to be joking.' Mei scrambles up, putting on appropriate clothes and running out the house.

Mei was already looking everywhere, for any sign of her blonde girlfriend.

'Right! She taught me how to look at locations of people.' Mei whips her phone out, immediately checking.

Her eyes widen, her stomach felt like it dropped to the ground. 'She's actually at a different house..'

Immediately running to the address, she sees the door is slightly open. Running inside she looks everywhere.

Mei pauses once she hears humming from the kitchen. Walking quietly to the kitchen, it was none other than her girlfriend humming while making pancakes.

Mei tears up and runs to Yuzu, hugging her from behind. Yuzu snaps her head around to look at the person. "Mei?"

Fully turning around she hugs Mei. "Are you alright? Why are you crying?"

"I thought you were actually cheating on me.." Mei hugs Yuzu tightly.

"Oh god Mei. I was joking around, I didn't actually want to make you cry." Yuzu picks up Mei, so the younger one wraps her legs around her waist.

Mei takes a deep breath and holds the dumb blonde tighter.

Yuzu frowns 'I feel like shit for making Mei cry.'. Yuzu walks to her room and lays down with Mei, having Mei lay on top of her chest.

Once Mei finished crying, she looks up. "What is this place anyway..?" Mei sniffs.

"It's kinda of like an extra house where I run away to just relax or have a break." Yuzu combs her fingers through Mei's hair.

Mei sighs, placing her head back down on Yuzu's chest. "Please tone down on your sarcasm..I actually thought you were gonna do..that."

"Of course Mei. I'll tone down on my sarcasm. But just so you still know.. I would never leave you, it would be foolish of me to leave a goddess just because she had duties to do." Yuzu starts planting kisses on Mei's neck.

Mei glares at Yuzu and pinches her cheek. "Ow! Ow! Mei?!" Yuzu holds her cheek.

"That's what you get for making me cry." Mei pouts.
———

HAHA YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE GONNA GET SMEX TIME JUST BECAUSE ITS 69-

Mature author: no. Stop it.

Fine.

Here's the smut you thirsty bitches 🙄
———

Yuzu flips them over so Mei's on the bottom.  "Eh?" Mei blinks. Yuzu leans down and starts placing kisses on Mei's neck and down.  "Mm...." Mei squeezes her legs together tightly.

Yuzu slips Mei's pants and underwear off,throwing them into a corner. Yuzu slips two fingers in to Mei.

"Ahh.." Mei wraps her hands around Yuzu's neck. Yuzu leans down and places a kiss on Mei's lips.  Mei deepens the kiss and they both fight for dominance. Yuzu wins and starts exploring Mei's mouth.

"Mmm.." Mei rubs her legs together. Yuzu breaks the kiss and chuckles " someone's excited.". Mei blushes and turns her head to the side.  Yuzu increases the pace of her fingers, while curling them.

"Ahh!" Mei arches her back, digging her nails into Yuzu's shoulders. Mei starts moving her hips to the rhythm of Yuzu's fingers.

"Yuzuuu..I'm getting close." Mei moans. Yuzu smirks and takes her fingers out last second. "Yuzu!" Mei glares at the blonde.

Yuzu laughs. "You really think I would let you cum? I wanna try something before you do." Yuzu smirks

Mei groans. "It better be good..what do you want to do?" Mei crosses her arms.

Yuzu leans down to Mei's ear. " I wanna do the 69 pose." Yuzu grins once she sees Mei blush madly.

"Fine..But in return you make me my favorite food." Mei moves from her place, so Yuzu could lay down. Getting into position Mei hesitates a bit. "Yuzu are you su- Ahh!"   Mei puts her hands under Yuzu's thighs and slides her tongue into Yuzu's area.

"Mmm.." Yuzu puts her tongue as deep as it can go. Mei and Yuzu both cum at the same time. Mei gets off, with her legs trembling. Falling on the side next to Yuzu, she breathes heavily.

"Come on teddybear..lets take a small nap and I'll make you food." Yuzu grabs a blanket and opens her arms so Mei could snuggle in. Mei shuffles over to Yuzu and hugs her tightly. Placing a final kiss on Yuzu's cheek she hides her face in the blondes chest.

Yuzu chuckles and hugs Mei. "I love youuuu."

"I love you too idiot." Mei grumbles while blushing madly.

———
Sorry that it was short and wasn't 🦋🦋. I was trying to get it out early D;