Caught

:)

____________________________________

" ahh...Faster Yuzu.." Mei moans out loudly as she arches her back. Yuzu moves her fingers to a better angle and starts thrusting them into Mei faster.  Mei wraps her hands around the blondes neck, about to cum until-

" WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!" Sho yells.  Mei and Yuzu quickly go away from  each other and cover themselves with a blanket.  " I- uh..." Yuzu grins nervously.

" Mei! You better pack you things and go to the Mansion! I swear if I ever see you near Yuzu again!" He yells, walking out the room so Mei can put clothes on.

Mei quickly packs her clothes and school stuff, right before walking out she mutters "sorry".

Yuzu sits there.. letting it sink in.

6 months later, Mei was homeschooled the whole time.

Mei walks to her room and sees a bag. ' what?' Mei grabs it and opens it. Inside there's a hoodie and perfume Mei immediately recognizes, a small teddy bear and a note.

Mei grabs the note and reads it.

' Hey Mei, hope everything is going okay. You can put my hoodie on your pillow so it feels like you're cuddling me, with the perfume :). The teddy bear is just a small gift for you.

Don't miss me to much ;)

                                                     From, Yuzu'

Mei tears up a bit and crumbles the note. She grabs the hoodie and puts it on herself. She grabs the teddy bear and flops on her bed. She brings the hoodie close to her nose and smells it.

'Smells like Yuzu..' Mei thinks as her tears threaten to spill over. Mei looks at the teddy bear and gives it a small kiss on its forehead.  Mei eventually falls asleep.

-Dream-

Mei sits up from her bed and looks around. ' what..? How am I back at Ume's house?' Mei thinks.

She gets up and walks the the living room, hearing someone shout.

Her eyes widen as she watches..

Ume hits Yuzu " FUCKING BITCH! YOU ARE A DISAPPOINTMENT!"

Yuzu falls and sits on the ground while staring at the ground. Ume continues shouting while hitting her.

Mei tears up, she tries to yell stop but nothing but a whisper comes out. She runs to Yuzu's side but no one notices her.

-dream end-

Mei sits up at the speed of light and breathes heavily.   She brings up a sleeve of the hoodie up to her nose and takes deep breaths. Mei tears up 'thank god.. that was a dream..'

Mei gets up and changes clothes, keeping the hoodie on obviously.

' might as well go to the store..'

- Mei decides to hangout with Himeko at the mall-

" I'll be back in a second MeiMei!" Himeko runs off to a store.

Mei nods and walks to a book store. She walks into a section that is near the manga section.

" Yuzu!~ I found the manga you were looking for" harumin says in a singing way.

Mei's eyes widen and she looks over to the side. She sees Yuzu crouching down next to Harumin and a huge bruise on her neck.

" wow you actually did! Let's buy it and go to your house to read it!" Yuzu looks up and grins at Harumin.

" hell yeah" Harumin pushes Yuzu playfully.

"Yuzu." Mei finally gets the courage to speak.

Yuzu spins around and looks at Mei. Harumin looks up and smiles a bit.

" I'll leave you two  alone~" Harumin grins and skips away.

Mei hurries over to Yuzu " what happened Yuzu?" Mei touches the bruise on her neck gently.

" I-uh-uhm- I just hit my neck a bit while fooling around. Yeah that's it." Yuzu moves away a bit.

Mei looks up at her suspiciously. " you're lying." Mei grabs Yuzus wrist and pins them above her head.

" hey what are you doing!!" Yuzu struggles to break away from the grasp. Mei leans closer to Yuzus face.

" MeiMei!-" Himeko stares at both of them wide-eyed.

" uh- I'm gonna go now-" Yuzu slips away and runs to Harumin.

Mei turns around and walks to Himeko. " let's go."

While walking away Himeko looks up at Mei.

" MeiMei? Is everything okay? You look worried" Himeko says, with a worried expression.

" I'm alright"  Mei says, putting a serious face on.

____________________________________

Where is the bruise from?
Why did Mei get that dream?

WE WILL SEE ON THE NEXT EPISODE OF DRAGON BALL Z-

Lmao I'm joking 🙃

Hope you have a good thanksgiving tomorrow!~

🍷⚰️