Mei learns more about yuzu

I created some characters. Only two
Rei: a girl. loves wearing pastel. Her hair is split dyed, half pink half black. Her eyes are brown

Ana: a girl. Has black hair with blond streaks at front.( like the trend in tiktok.). Brown eyes too. Loves wearing tech wear.

Not sure if I'm gonna add them in later chapters, depends on feedback :)

(Note: this came out of my ass. Don't question what's gonna happen.)
____________________________________

Yuzu never did good in school, but when she set her mind on something outside of school it always worked. That's how her middle school friends ended up on the roof, eating with her. (Mostly hiding from Mei and her friends, cause who knows how they will act).

" guys I made a playlist for us!" Ana grins.
" what's the playlist for?" Yuzu looks up curiously from her food.
" it's for when we are running from home to our secret hangout." Ana shows her phone to Yuzu and Rei.

" Seems like a good idea." Rei says as she adds the playlist to his phone, Yuzu also adding the playlist since she managed to sneak it past Mei.

" sounds fun" Yuzu adds on to Rei.

Once they finish eating, they're bored obviously.

" uGHh." Yuzu falls onto her back from her sitting position."I'm bored.."

Ana grabs her bag and searches for something. Rei looks over curiously.

" Yuzu. Look what I have." Ana says with a evil grin on her face. Yuzu sits up, looking what's in her hand.

It's a Bluetooth speaker. Yuzu grins. Rei connects her phone to the Bluetooth speaker so they can play music.

" oh wait guys, before we start, I wanna say something" Yuzu says as she stands up. Both of her look with a look of continue

" you know how I had short hair in middle school?" Yuzu grabs the back of her hair.

" yeah?" Rei answers while Ana looks confused.

Yuzu snatches of the hair, which was a wig and under there is short blond hair. ( there's a picture above chapter name for the haircut)

Ana and Rei gasps and hug her tightly. " Our Yuzu is back!" Ana shrieks while Rei grins happily.

" guess what is back too?" Yuzu smirks. " my fucking gayness."

They all start laughing and let go.

" I think this calls for a celebration" Rei says as she puts on We fell in love in October by Girl in red.

They all start singing and dancing along, forgetting they're supposed to be quiet.

" WE FELL IN LOVE IN OCTOBER~ THATS WHY I LOVE FALL ❤️"

Mei and Himeko hear the ruckus, deciding to catch the delinquents in action they quietly open the roof door. Mei's and Himeko's eyes widen as they see Yuzu with shorter hair, and two other kids from a different school.

" SMOKING CIGARETTES ON THE ROOF~"

The song ends, leaving them out of breath. Right as Mei was about to do something, but Yuzu puts a hand in the air.