Yuzu was never heard from again

The picture tho-
🦋🦋🦋
Also this takes place after school
____________________________________

Mei was at a meeting with the student council, But then Yuzu walks in.

" Yo, Mei can I borrow you for a second?"

Mei looks up at her and raises an eyebrow. Mei sighs and shakes her head.

" I'll be back in a minute" Mei gets up and walks to Yuzu.

" it's something in the library" Yuzu says as she walks ahead.

Mei stays quiet and follows.

They reach the end of the library where there is no one. " Yuzu what do you-"

Yuzu pins Mei against one of the bookshelves. Mei's eyes widen as she slips her skirt down.

" Yuzu! what.are.you.doing." Mei hisses.

" Calm down Mei" Yuzu slips her hand into Mei's panties.

" Yuzu I swear to-" Mei let's out a small moan as Yuzu slips something in.

" I just slipped in something" she shows Mei a small control grinning, she press the "up" arrow and Mei gets a shock of pleasure.

" Y-Yuzu..ahh..I have a meeting.." Mei leans against one of the bookshelves.

" you better be thinking about me during the meeting.." Yuzu whispers into Mei's sensitive ear as she pulls the skirt back up.

" Yuzu!! What are you doing to MeiMei!!" Himeko shrieks.

" nothing, you can continue your meeting." Yuzu says plainly and walks home.

" that delinquent.." Himeko mumbles as they both walk back to the meeting.

Once Mei sits down back in her seat they continue the meeting.

~at the end of the meeting~

" that's all for to- mm.." Mei's eyes widen as she lets out a moan.

" uh.." Himeko

...Silence...

" I'm gonna leave now.." Mei says as she rushes out the room. She hurries to the apartment.

~another time skip brought by Harumin's coupons~

Mei opens their bedroom door to see Yuzu asleep with the remote thingy next to her.

' this fucking idiot..' Mei thinks as she changes out of her school clothes, taking out the small thing from inside her. She shakes Yuzu awake. Yuzu's eyes widen at Mei's face.

" wait no- I was joking arou- ahhh!"

____________________________________
Legend says Yuzu is still getting punished my Mei.

Sorry for it being so short lmao 🖖🍷