Stripper Yuzu part2

' Yuzu skipped school today...I didn't even see her in the morning.'  Mei sighs.

It was after school. She was sitting in the office, doing work. 

-after she finished-

'Finally I'm done..'  Mei gets up and stretches her body.

'Maybe Yuzu was at the strip club the whole day..' Mei wonders.

'I hope she's at least staying safe..I'm gonna check just Incase..'   Mei picks up her stuff, heading straight to the strip club. Not bothering to stop at the apartment and change clothes.

"She better be staying safe or else I'll twist her neck." Mei grumbles the moment alcohol smell hits her nose.

She walks to the stages, waiting to see if Yuzu would pop up.

-20 long minutes later-

' where is she..' Mei looks around.

The same male voice from her last visit comes in through the speakers.

" sorry ladies and gentlemen, but we couldn't find Yuzu anywhere. We'll notify you once we find here and make sure she's safe."

Mei's eyes widen.

' they didn't find her anywhere?' Shit..' Mei walks over to one of the strippers.

"...Excuse Me" Mei taps the girls shoulder gently.

"Hm?" The girl turn around to look at Mei. " what's up?"

"Uh..I'm looking for Yuzu.. the stripper everyone likes..I'm her..girlfriend..?"  Mei blushes a bit at the revealing outfit.

"Ohh. Sure I can take you to her." The girl turns around and walks ahead somewhere.

Mei follows her silently. 'Oh god.. I just told someone me and Yuzu are girlfriends.. the most we have done is kiss for a second!!' Mei panics silently.

The girl walks into the employee area only and rooms start to show up. Names were on the door showing who's door was who's. ( does that make sense?)

"She had a pretty bad headache,she asked to skip the shift so she could relax." The girl starts whispering as she opens Yuzu's door.

"She's probably alseep" the girl walks in and walks over to a bed.

"Yep. I'll leave you two alone." She starts walking away as she sees Yuzu is asleep. Locking the door before leaving.

Mei sighs and sits in a chair.

'Is she wearing her stripper clothes right now..?' Mei gets up slowly.

Mei walks over to Yuzu and lifts the blanket. Only to be disappointed when she saw Yuzu was wearing a white shirt and boxers.

"mmmghh..Mei..?" Yuzu turns over and looks at Mei.

"S-sorry for waking you up." Mei drops the blanket.

"It's fine.." Yuzu slowly gets up.

"Is there something that made you want to go here?" Yuzu walks to her closet.  Picking out some clothes and changing in front of Mei without hesitation.

"I- I just want to make sure you're...okay." Mei eyes kept on going back and forth between Yuzu's body and the floor.

" are you sure that was all? " Yuzu smirks as she walks over.

Yuzu grabs Mei's chin and tilts it up a bit.

"Yes I'm sure.." Mei glares slightly at yuzu.

Yuzu pushes Mei onto the bed. "Something tells me you're hiding something..something special.." Yuzu traces her finger down Mei's stomach.