First Time

Mei's first time being top.
———

Yuzu tosses Mei on the bed and goes on top of her. "..Yuzu wait.." Mei grabs Yuzu by the shoulders. "Eh?" Yuzu tilts her head in confusion.

"I want to be on top..." Mei blushes. Yuzu giggles and flips them over. Mei sits down on Yuzu's lap. "What do I do..?"

"Anything that feels right" Yuzu grins. Mei takes off her shirt and puts it around Yuzus head as a blindfold. Mei starts stripping Yuzu, blushing madly. leaving Yuzu in only her boxers, Mei traces her finger around Yuzu's nipples. (Yuzu is a girl. She wears boxers. Idk it just feels like she would wear boxers.)

Mei starts fondling with Yuzu's boobs while pressing kisses on her neck. "Ah...." Yuzu moans softly. Mei pauses and looks at Yuzu, Mei blushes before returning to what she was doing. Mei takes Yuzus boxers off. Mei blushes, tracing her finger on Yuzu's pussy lips. (I don't remember who told me that 😭)

"Mei..stop teasing." Yuzu moves her hips a bit. Silence.. " I'm not..I don't know..how to do it.." Mei's voice gets quieter. Yuzu covers her mouth with her hand to try and stop herself from laughing.

"Yuzu.. I swear if you laugh.." Mei glares at Yuzu. Yuzu raises her hands but still has a slight smile on her face " I won't I promise." 

Yuzu puts her hand out to Mei. " give me your hand. I'll help you."

Mei sighs, placing her hand in Yuzus. Yuzu leads Mei's hand down to her pussy. Yuzu uses her hand to put two of Mei's fingers in her. "Mmm.." Yuzus hand leaves Mei hand. " you can continue now on your own." Yuzu blushes slightly.

Mei starts moving her fingers slowly in the blonde. Slowly increasing the pace, Mei looks up at Yuzu nervously.

Yuzu was covering her mouth slightly, letting small moans out. "Ahh..Mei.. when are you gonna stop teasing.. please increase the pace." Yuzu whines.

"R-right.." Mei increases the pace of her fingers. Yuzu arches her back and moans loudly. Mei turns red, 'I made her do that..holy shi-' Mei smiles.

"Ahh!~ Mei!~" Yuzu moans loudly. Mei eyes widen, realizing how loud Yuzu is being. 'HOLY FU- MOTHER IS STILL IN THE HOUSE-'

" Yuzu! Quiet down." Mei whisper yells, panicking.

"I can't.. Ahh~ you're too good at this." Yuzu starts moving her hips to the rhythm of Mei's fingers.  Mei blushes, Leaning down and putting her tongue in Yuzu's mouth. Yuzu let's Mei take the dominance in her mouth. "Mm.."

Mei explores Yuzu's mouth. 'This is literally a first time for every time..fingering her, having dominance overall..' Mei blushes.

Mei breaks the kiss, and starts to curl her fingers. "Ahh~.. you're doing so good princess" Yuzu arches her back.

Mei pushes her fingers in deeper. "Ahh!~ Mei!~" Yuzu moans loudly and cums on Mei's fingers.

Mei slowly takes her fingers out and takes off The blindfold. " how was it..?" Mei whispers

'Payback time..'' Yuzu grins mentality.

"It was horrible." Yuzu says with a blank face. Mei's eyes widen. "H-huh?! Wait- what did I do wrong." Mei starts tearing up.

Yuzu sits up and hugs Mei tightly "I was just joking teddybear." Yuzu laughs.

"You're an idiot." Mei grumbles but still hugging back.

"Yeah I'm your idiot" Yuzu grins.

———

I was writing this before I got the idea for 'what the fu-'. So next chapter is..

Drum roll please

Mei getting railed by Yuzu! :D