Mha

Ok. Mei's quirk is like todorki's  and she has the same past as todorki but no mark from boiling water. Her hair is also the same as in the citrus anime.
Yuzu's quirk  is one for all.. everything is the same for her past.
They're both wearing the hero costumes the original characters wear.
I don't ship todorki and deku in any way I just thought the powers made sense.
this has nothing to do with the book i might release
This is when they got attacked at USJ (I think that's what it was called).
———

"Woah! Look they got fake villains too!" Yuzu grins

The teachers eyes widen. " those are real villains stay back!"

-they all get teleported to random places.-

'Shit..we all got separated. Is Yuzu ok?' Mei sweat drops at the villains around her.

-on the other side-

'Great.. I'm stuck with a pervert' Yuzu slightly glares at Mineta.

'5% full cowling!' Yuzu charges at the villains, killing each one.

Yuzu's eyes catch Mei struggling to fight of a big guy.

'Shit.'

Yuzu runs over and grabs Mei. Yuzu hides behind a building. "You okay princess?"  Yuzu kisses Mei on the forehead.

Mei nods hesitantly, tightening her grip on Yuzu.

"Don't be scared.. we should try staying toget- RUN!" Yuzu throws Mei.

Yuzu gets caught by shiggy, and held to the ground.

Shiggy looks up at Mei and grins insanely. "What would happen if I..cut her arm off?"

Mei's eyes widen. "DONT!" Mei starts repeatedly shooting ice shards out. shiggy keeps on touching the shards with 5 fingers, turning them into dust.

'NO PLEASE DON'T'. Mei's eyes starting watering.

Shiggy laughs, and slices Yuzu arm off, once he was done he runs off.

Mei's eyes widen. "Yuzu.."

Yuzu slowly looks up. "Mei..come..here..". Mei quickly rushes over to Yuzu, trying to pick her up.

Yuzu hisses in pain.

"I'm sorry!"

"Mei go get other heroes or classmates." Yuzu breathes heavily.

"I can't leave you alone!" Mei cries.

Yuzu grabs Mei's face with her unharmed arm, and pulls Mei into a kiss.

Mei wraps her arms around Yuzu's neck, carefully.

Yuzu breaks the kiss and looks Mei into her eyes.

"Please teddybear. Please do this for me. You're big and strong now. I love you." Yuzu coughs out some blood.

"I-I'll be right back. You better be alive or I'll never forgive you...I love you too darling." Mei runs off in search of other classmates and heroes.

Yuzu smiles softly 'I'm sorry Mei. I love you.please forgive me.' Yuzu slowly closes her eyes.

-at Mei's side-

She was dragging Himeko and Harumin along with her, trying to get to Yuzu as fast as possible.

'Please be alive'

Mei finally arrives at the corner building.

...

A sad and painful scream was heard once Mei saw Yuzu.

Mei runs to Yuzu and shakes her

"Yuzu.please wake up. Yuzu. Please. Darling. YuzYuz. Please. You're not dead." Mei couldn't see anything from the tears that were building up in her eyes and sliding down her cheeks.

Harumi and Himeko looked at each other sadly.

Mei hugs Yuzu's body tightly, sobbing.

"Mei."  Mei gasps as she hears Yuzu whisper.

"Mei. You brought some people, let's go heal me and then we can go cuddle." Yuzu coughs.

Mei snaps her head to Harumi and Himeko. " don't just stand there! Help me!" Mei was already trying to help Yuzu up.

They both run over and help Yuzu up.

-once everything was over and they got Yuzu to the hospital-

Recovery girl walks out of Yuzu's hospital room.

Mei looks up and nods at her to start.

"She didn't make it. I'm sorry." Recovery girl frowned.

. . .

Mei runs away, heading to the dorms. 'She's alive. She's playing a prank, she always is joking around.'

Mei turns to Yuzu's dorm, using the extra key Yuzu gave to her. Swinging the door open, ready to hug Yuzu.

Nothing

Nothing was there expect a clean room with a open window.

Mei tears up all over again and slams the door shut. Slowly walking to the closet, she opens it.

Grabbing a hoodie and falling on Yuzu's bed.

-6 months later-
(She's still attending the school, she has left this room but she now sleeps in Yuzu's room.)

Mei was asleep hugging a pillow, that had Yuzu's hoodie on it. She was snoring quietly and sleep talking.

Yuzu peeks into the room after opening in, giggling quietly. She sneaks into the room and closes it. Wiggling herself in place of the pillow, she watches Mei wrap her arms around the 'pillow' again.

-2 hours later-

Mei mumbles something and wakes up slowly.

'Last time I checked...the pillow didn't have a heartbeat' Mei rubs her eyes and looks up.

Yuzu was looking down adoringly at her, The blondes eyes were dark green. There wasn't anymore sparkle, yet they still looked beautiful.

"You..." Mei's jaw dropped to the ground.

Yuzu takes the opportunity to kiss Mei and slide her tongue in.

"Mmpph.." Mei stared into Yuzu's eyes, accepting the kiss.

Yuzu breaks the kiss and giggles. " why do you look like you just saw the biggest teddybear amusement park?"

"You're alive..how?" Mei's eyes start watering.

"I ended up going in a coma, they thought I died since my pulse wasn't there. It only came back after you left." Yuzu starts brushing Mei's hair with her fingers.

"Your arm.." Mei glances at Yuzu's arm that was injured 6 moths ago.

"They managed to connect everything back together." Yuzu starts placing kisses on Mei's face.

Mei hugs Yuzu tightly and her tears start flowing freely.

"I missed you so much.."

Yuzu hums a answer as she starts kissing Mei's tears away.

———

Okay. Now my break is starting 👁💋👁