Normal highschool 😭🤛

I made a normal high school one shot.. sigh. Obv it's not an only girl school
Mei is a popular girl while Yuzu is just a normal girl. Not popular not a loser, ya know?
I feel like I did something horrible lmao 😭🤚🏻
( the dog in the picture is mine :D )
Sigh... Sorry not sorry :)
____________________________________

Mei is chewing her gum very loudly at the lunch table while talking with her POPULAR friends.
" And so I said.. get out of my face bitch!" Mei gossips and they all giggle hysterically. Mei sees Yuzu about to walk past her, so she puts her leg out.
Yuzu stops in front of it and looks at her leg. " you think I would fall for that..?" She looks at Mei in the eye, then kicks her leg out the way. " you rat!" Mei hisses in pain.

Yuzu walks to her friends and sits down. " did you just kick Mei's leg?!" Harumi questions with wide eyes. Yuzu nods and puts some fries in her mouth. " she definitely gonna beat you up now!" Harumi looks worried at Yuzu.

" what's she gonna do? Send her clones to stick gum in my hair?" Yuzu says as she sips on her milk. Harumi laughs so hard her juice comes out of her nose. " omg Yuzu! Hahah!" Harumi continues laughing.

Mei looks over to their table and glares at them. Yuzu sees her staring at them so she winks at her. Mei blushes a bit and turns around, continuing to gossip. 

" wanna hang out at the mall after school?" Harumi questions.
" I don't see a reason not to" Yuzu grins.

Mei leans over to Himeko and whispers " let's humiliate them in public, I know where they are going." Mei grins. Himeko nods while smirking.

- after school because I'm lazy~ - 😎🤛

Mei and Himeko arrive at the mall and look around for the two.  They looked everywhere but.. the sex store..

( sprays holy water)

They walk in an immediately hear laughing, they look around the corner.

Yuzu grabs a strap and her eyes widen. " look at this horse cock! It's so fuckin big!" Yuzu laughs. Harumi snorts and literally rolls on the floor laughing.

" I'm buying this so I can fuck someone" Yuzu says

" who are you gonna fuck? Mei?"

Mei's eyes widen and she blushes.

" yeah maybe I can find her head that's so far up her ass!"  Yuzu snorts

That's when Mei snaps. " HEY! Why are you guys talking about me!" She appears into view.

Harumi and Yuzu stop laughing to look at her. " isn't that what you always do?" Harumi says and rolls her eyes. " I know right." Yuzu agrees while grabbing a bigger strap. 

" you guys better respect her! Just because you're out of school doesn't mean you can talk to her like that!"  Himeko shrieks.

" oh no, not the siren head." Yuzu groans

Himeko shrieks at them while their ignoring her, looking at other things.

Harumi and Yuzu  check out their things and when Yuzu gets near Mei she whispers " continue annoying me in school and I'll actually fuck you"

___________________________________

Lmao sorry I did it know how to end it, sorry for it being short

There will be a new one in three days if I have not a lot of homework.