Build A Bear

Yuzu was at Build A Bear. Since it was New Years, she wanted to get Mei something special.

Yuzu knew Mei adores bears. She once rambled about the all the types of bears for two straight hours while they were cuddling. Yuzu didn't mind, it was nice seeing Mei happy and excited.

Yuzu has already thought of what she was gonna make the bear look and etc.

She decided she would also put s recording of her voice. A special recording.

She was already waiting in line to put the recording in.

Stepping up to the recording area, she says "————————"

Yuzu grinning, finishes paying for everything and heads home.

-at home-

"Mei I'll call you when food is done."

Mei nods, heading out of the kitchen to their bedroom to study.

Mei looks over to their bed. A bag?

Mei looks at the tag.

"From Yuzu. To Mei." Mei reads out loud.

'I guess I'll open it' Mei reaches into the bag and takes out the bear.

Mei holds the bear admiring it, but the bear suffers a very tight hug from the girl.

Mei blinks, feeling a hard object in the middle of it. Pressing on the object, she drops it from surprise.

"Heya Mei! Nice surprise isn't it? Anyways. I made this so when I'm not around you can still easily fall asleep!" Two seconds after what the recording said, a humming comes out. The exact pattern Yuzu uses to put Mei to sleep.

'This idiot...is to nice.' Mei smiles

——-
👁💋👁 hey sorry it's pretty short I was just bored ngl.