Groupchat gone slightly gay

Harumi: so I heard we hanging out at 5pm 👀👀

Mei: yes it seems so

Yuzu: I need to know everyone's favorite ice cream flavor 🍦

Mei: Mint

Harumi: ew wtf Mei, anyways Chocolate

Himeko: mint too 🥰❤️

Yuzu: stop trying to get with Mei, she's mine

Harumi: oh 🤭 Yuzu do be jealous 😭🤚🏻

Yuzu: shut up before I twist your boobs off.

Harumi: 😳💧

Mei: Darling please calm down.

Yuzu: k princess ❤️

-they continue talking while Yuzu does something else-

Yuzu: Harumi I just watched the most hardcore porn- the girl was being fucked by two vibrators going all "Ahh!~ aHh!~". While the top admired the scene.

Harumi: I- Yuzu...honey...this isn't our private chat..

Mei: 👁👁

Himeko: YUZU AIHARA!!! WATCHING PORN IS CONSIDERED CHEATING!!😡😡

Mei: we were watching it together so it's fine.

Yuzu: Yeah Himeko, we were watching it together.

Harumi: honestly.. couple goals

Himeko: I- god damn Yuzu- Just Mess up already do I can get with MeiMei.

Matsuri: 👁👁

Mei: Himeko please understand that I only love Yuzu and not you.

Himeko: 😭

Matsuri: I just joined-

Yuzu: anyways, sorry but tonight plans are cancelled.

/ Yuzu has gone offline /

Mei: goodbye.

/Mei has gone offline/

Harumi: are they about to fuck 👀😳🤭

Matsuri: seems so

Himeko: no need to remind me that MeiMei will never notice my true love for her. 😭 🔫

———

Yuzu goes on top of Mei, taking her phone away. "You know.. it's been a while since you have been rewarded.." Yuzu murmurs into Mei's ear while teasing the tip of Mei's nipples through her shirt.

"Mmm..reward me please.." Mei whines. Yuzu smirks and pulls down Mei's shirt, Mei's unclothed breast's come out. " such a naughty girl..not wearing any bra.." Yuzu pinches Mei's nipple gently while lightly kissing the other one.

"Stop teasing.." Mei moans softly. Yuzu reaches into a cabinet and takes out two vibrators. Yuzu puts them down and slips Mei's shorts and underwear off. "You're already so wet.." Yuzu rubs Mei's folds gently.

"Ahh..." Mei arches her back slightly. Yuzu grabs one vibrator and puts it into Mei's pussy. "Ahh!~" Mei arches her back. Yuzu grabs the other one and puts it in Mei's ass. "Mm!~" Mei squeezes her legs together.

Yuzu grabs the remotes and turns them on at the same time. "Ahh!~" Mei moans loudly.

-insert doorbell noise-

"I'll be back in a second..be quiet for me teddybear." Yuzu gets up and leaves the room, leaving the door completely open.  "hnnn..Mm..!~" Mei puts a hand over her mouth.

Yuzu comes back, locking the door " I got something on the way here.." Mei shivers at the devilish smirk.  Yuzu traces random shapes on Mei's stomach with two ice cubes. "Ahh!~ Mm..!~" Mei takes her hand off her mouth. Yuzu circles Mei's nipples with the ice cubes. Yuzu Places the two ice cubes in the middle of Mei's boobs, Letting the ice cubes melt and making the cold water make Mei shiver.

"Ahh!~ aHh!~" Mei cums on Yuzu's chest. "My my.. look at this mess you made..aren't you gonna clean it?" Yuzu turns off the vibrators and takes them out. Mei gets up shakily and holds on Yuzu's shoulders. She leans down and licks the cum off of Yuzu's chest.

"Good girl.." Yuzu grabs Mei's face and kisses her. "Mmm.." Mei part her lips slightly enough for Yuzu's tongue to go in. "Mmnnghh.." Mei breaks the kiss.

Mei breathes heavily. "I wanna..ride you..on the strap." Mei blushes madly. Yuzu smirks and puts the strap on herself. Mei crawls over to Yuzu and lowers herself onto the strap. "Mmm.." Mei pauses for a bit before starting bounce up and down.

"Ahh!~ Ah!~" Mei moans loudly. "You're so beautiful.." Yuzu mumbles into Mei's sensitive ear. Mei moans from Yuzu's hot breath on her ear.               " Ahh!~ fuck..!~" Mei throws her head back. Yuzu sucks on Mei's neck, leaving a hickey. "Mmm!~" Mei digs her nails into Yuzu's shoulders.

Mei cums, slowly riding Yuzu. Mei stops and drops her head on Yuzu's shoulder. "Such a good girl.." Yuzu picks up Mei gently and takes off the strap.

Yuzu lays Mei down and lightly kisses her all over her body. "Let's cuddle.." Mei spreads her arms for a hug. Yuzu lays down and Mei cuddles up to her.

"I love you YuzYuz." Mei puts her head under Yuzus head.

"I love you too."