[6]Gingerbread&Cuddles

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

  Tom wakes up and sits up and looks around. He’s in Tord’s room. It’s christmas. He looks beside him, and Tord is still sleeping. He smiles a little.

  Someone knocks on the door, and opens it. It was Pat.
“Oh, morning Tom! You’re already awake! I was just coming to wake you two up,” he says and looks at Tord. “And could you maybe wake him up? I wouldn’t want to get hit by a pillow rn,” Pat chuckles, and so does Tom.

  “Yea, sure. Give me five minutes,” Pat nods, and leaves, closing the door. Tom turns to Tord and hugs him from the back and whispers right into his ear: “Wake up, Tord,”. Tord wakes up from it, getting shivers from the whisper. Tom sits back up, and Tord also sits up.

  “Morning, Tommy,” he says with a raspy morning voice and yawns. “Morning,” Tom says back. They both put on their clothes and go downstairs to eat breakfast that Pat set up.

  Pau and Pat leave to visit somewhere again, so Tom and Tord are alone.
“Hey Tord, where do your dads even work at?” Tom asked. Tord started to look nervous.
“Eh, I can’t tell anyone- It’s a secret-”
“Hey, I wouldn't tell anyone… It’s just weird how they just randomly go there, and they don’t have a schedule or anything,”
“I really can’t say, at least not yet. Someday you’ll find out,” Tord said and then mumbled to himself: “And so will the whole world,” with a little smile.
“Hm?” Tom tilted his head.
“Nothing! We should probably bake the gingerbread now, don’t ya think?” Tord said with a bit of nervousness.

  Tom just nodded and they started taking out the stuff they need for the gingerbread, and then Tord sets up his phone for the live and starts it. They just chat and make the dough, and then put it in the fringe for an hour or so.

  Suddenly Tord throws flour onto Tom’s back. Tom quickly turns around and throws some flour on Tord’s hair. Tord throws some flour on Tom’s hair as a pay back. Their flour fight goes on for 5-10 minutes, and after  that, there’s a huge mess in the kitchen area.

  Pau and Pat come back and see the mess.
“Oh my gosh- Why is there flour everywhere?” Patryck asks. Tom and Tord look at each other.
“Umm, well we kinda had a little flour fight,” Tord says and laughs nervously.

  “Okay, well, we are gonna clean this mess right now,” Pat says and comes to help us clean. Paul is about to go to the bedroom, to take a nap, when Pat pulls him to the kitchen area.
“You’re going to help cleaning too,” he says.
“Do I ha-” Paul started, but Pat cut him off.
“Yes!! Now start cleaning!” Paul sighs and starts cleaning like Pat told him to.

*TIME SKIP; AFTER LUNCH, AND OPENED GIFTS*

TOM’S P.O.V

  We opened our gifts. I got a christmas sweater, like I gave Tord, and then also a Teddy Bear, which i’ll call Tommee bear. I know creative, right? Those two gifts we’re from Tord. I also got a mug from Paul and Patryck, which made me feel kinda bad for not getting them a gift, but they said it’s fine.

  Tord didn’t get his gift from his parents yet, because I was there. They said it’s something secret, that no one except them three, can know, yet.

  Me and Tord then put on our christmas sweaters and sat on the sofa. Pat made us some hot cocoa, that we drank while cuddling and watching a christmas themed movie from the TV,

*****

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONEEEEEEE!!!

618 words…  short… Again… The next few chapters are prob gonna be short/ less than 800 words long, but I’ll try to get to making longer chapters! I promise!

But back to christmas.

I hope Your Christmas is going great!

What gifts did y’all get?

I can’t say which gifts I got, since it’s December 15th(2020) when I’m writing this lol
10 days before christmas.

Also, here where I live(Finland), we celebrate on christmas eve, so 24th and NOT on 25th.