[8]Free

TOM’S P.O.V

  It’s been 3 years since he left. I haven’t heard about him since my 20th birthday. No one has. His parent’s left with him, and no one has heard of them either.

  I was sitting on the sofa, doing something on my phone, drinking smirnoff. Aunt Jen has tried to get me to lessen my drinking, but she is failing.

  The TV was on,  but I didn’t pay any attention to it. Suddenly something catches my attention.
“The Red Army is attacking London! Everyone, go somewhere safe, and try to hide! They’re trying to get to the queen to k-” The woman reporting was cut off, by a gunshot, and she fell to the ground, dead.

  I started panicking, and was about to go tell Aunt Jen, who was in her bedroom taking a nap, when the front door gets kicked open. I turn to look at it, and my eyes widen from shock, and I can feel tears forming in my eyes.

  “T-Tord…?” I stutter. He smiled and nodded. He was wearing some kind of uniform, but I didn’t really pay any attention to it. I ran to him and hugged him. He hugged me back.

  We pulled away from the hug.
“Why are you back?” I asked him.
“I came to ask you if you wanted to come with me,”
“Go with you, where?”
“My army,”  he said, and took a cigar and a lighter out of his pocket.
“Your ar- what?” I looked at him confused. He just lit the cigar and took a drag of it and blew the smoke away from me. He had a little golden name tag on his uniform which read “Red Leader”. Suddenly it clicked.

  “You… You lead the Red Army..?!” I asked, yelling. I was angry. He was attacking London!! He smiled and nodded.
“Yep,” he answered looking proud.
“But.. Why? Why are you attacking London?!”
“It’s the first step of my plan to take over the world,”
“You… WHAT?! No, I am not joining your army! I- I thought you were better-” I was about to continue, when he hugged me again. I was about to push back, because I was furious with him, when I felt a small stinging pain on my neck.

  “Unnskyld…” I heard him say,before everything went black.

TORD’S P.O.V

  I picked up Tom, and started walking toward the front door when I heard a woman's voice and stopped.
“Where are you taking him?!” I turned around to look at Aunt Jen.
“I’m taking him to the Red Army base,” after that I continued to walk outside.

  She ran to me and grabbed my arm, trying to stop me, which I did and I looked at her.
“You are not taking him!” she yells with an angry expression.
“I will and you can’t do anything about it,” I take out my pistol and point it at her head. “I don’t wanna shoot you, but I also won’t hesitate, so I’d recommend you back away,” I said emotionlessly. She backed away with tears running down her face, but still her face was showing anger.

  I put the gun away and walked outside to one of the army cars and put Tom on the backseat and looked at the driver.
“Hey Yuu. You can bring Thomas to the base now. I have to go and finish my job,” I said, and Yuu nodded. He started the car, and started driving to the base.

  I walked to another car, where my parents were waiting for me.
“Let’s go to the Queen now,” I said as I sat in the backseat. We drove to the palace and went inside, shooting everyone in our way. We had more soldiers with us.

  I was shooting at the guards, when I heard a scream and looked behind me. I saw Pau on the floor hoding his right eye, Patryck asking him his okay. I instantly ran to them.
“Pappa!? Er du ok!?”I ask and look at Pau worried.
“Ja… Ikke bekymre deg…” he answered, and I was about to say something but got cut off.
“I can help him to the medics, sir,” I heard another soldier say and I nodded. Pau went with the soldier, while we continued our way to the queen.

30 MINUTES LATER

???? P.O.V

  I was sitting on the floor leaning against the wall, just staring into nothingness. It was boring. I could feel the ground shake, like there were explosions happening outside.

  Suddenly my friend runs up to me.
“Hey! We found a way to get out of here!” he said and I looked at him, my eyes widening.
“Really?!” I instantly got up. He nodded.
“Yea! Follow me!” he said and started running, and I followed him.

  We arrived, and there was a hole in the wall. A huge hole. We both went out.
“FREEDOM!” I yelled and started laughing and smiling widely. My friend also smiled, not as wide as I did though.

  Then I motioned to my friend to follow me, and started walking to a certain neighborhood.
“I’m coming to get you back, Thomas,”

*****

Hello. Uhh. Hi. I’m ded.
My neck hurts.
Tourettes suck :P

Also, 861 words!! Back to 800 word chapters! YAAAA!!!

Oh and, can ye guess who ‘????’ is?