[15] ☠︎︎The End???☠︎︎

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

  “What? How do I know you’re not bluffing?!” Tord didn’t want to trust the guy. He looked suspicious.

“You can’t, but could you please let that innocent man go?” The man pointed at Theo.

“Innocent?! That bitch is far from innocent!!” Tom yells at the man.

“You’re Thomas, correct? Don’t worry, we’ll save you,” the man said and walked closer to Tom. 

“Save me?!” Tom was still pointing his gun at the man, and was ready to pull the trigger. “Step away from me!”.

  The man also took out a gun, and pointed it at Tord. At that point all of the red soldiers pointed their guns at the man.

“Son, I’m disappointed in you,” the man says at Tord, sounding a bit sad.

“I’m not your son!” Tord yelled. “If you really are my biological dad, then why the fuck are you here, if you gave me up for adoption??” 

“I’m here to destroy you,” The man was about to pull the trigger, but got suddenly shot from behind. He fell face down on the ground.

  Everyone looked at the way where the bullet came from, and they saw 3 people. They walked closer. It was Edd, Matt and Jen.

“Tommyyy~ Helpp mee~”The is trying to get out from under Tord’s leg. 

“Shut up,” Tord knocks Theo out by kicking him in the face. 

  Edd, Matt and Jen all go hug Tom, and Tord just watches them, crossing his arms.

“How did you find this place?”Tord asked, as they all backed away from the hug.

“I found a way to send my location to them with my goggles, so that they could come help,” Tom explained.

“We could’ve handled it alone…” Tord sighs.

  They talk about stuff for a while, mostly just Edd and Jen arguing with Tord, while Matt and Tom spoke about other stuff.

“Hey Tom, why don’t you come with us to the rebellion?” Edd asks.

“No, I really want to stay with Tord. Thanks for the offer though,” Tom gives Edd a small smile. Edd sighs.

“Well, you do you… We just don’t really like you hanging around and working for that bastard,”

“Hey, I’m right here?” Tord glared at Edd. Edd glared back.

  “Well, we should leave now, back to our base. See you later Tom, and be safe!” Jen gave Tom one last hug, and they walked away.

“Let’s leave too,” Tord said and commanded everyone to walk back to the cars that they can drive back to the base. Paul and Patryck lead them, while Tom and Tord stayed back, talking.

Tord was explaining something, and had his eyes closed as they walked, when suddenly Tom let out a yelp beside him, and Tord opened his eyes and turned to look at Tom, but he was gone. Tord was about to turn fully around, when everything went black.

*****

Words:483

Yea, I know this chapter is really really bad, short and rushed, but i literally have no more ideas for this book. So, This is the end.

Expect…

What if I told you I was making a third book?? Would y’all be interested???

I have cool ideas for the third book, if you are interested.

But anyway, This is the end of Broken Music 2:Modified. Thanks for reading :3

-Luca <3

July 24th 2021