[12]Caught

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

  Melania is walking around the base trying to find a room where she can be alone. She had to inform him how her things were going, because he had told her to update him every evening.

  Finally she comes to a cleaning supply closet. She looks around making sure no one sees her and then goes inside. The cleaning supply room was dark. She traced her hand along the wall trying to find the light switch. She found it, and clicked it. The lights turned on. They were dim.

  She goes and sits on the floor, 'cause she was too lazy to stand. She took out her walkie talkie, and clicked the button to speak.
"Hey, sir, you told me to give updates at evenings, so here I am," Melania says into the walkie talkie.
“Okay, so tell me , how did it go? Did you get any information?” Theo’s voice comes from the walkie talkie.

  “No, I didn’t. I tried to get some info by flirting with the leader and his second in command, but failed,” She explained, and there was silence for a bit.
“... What is the second in command’s name…?” Theo asks. With an emotionless tone.

  “Umm… I think his name was Thoma-” Melania started, but got cut off.
“So you flirted with him, anything else?” You could hear the frustration in his voice.
“Uhh, well, I did kiss him-”
“You are not allowed to do that!!” Theo yells which makes Melania drop the walkie talkie. 

  She kneels down and picks it up, and presses the button to speak.
“I’m sorry, sir, I-” the cleaning supply closet door opens, which makes her scream a little, and drop the walkie talkie again, because she got scared.

  She turns to look at the door and sees Patryck.
“What are you doing here?” Pat asked, and Melania just looked at him, leaving the walkie talkie on the floor.
“Uhh, Nothing… i just-”
“Mel!!” Theo yells from the walkie talkie, making Patryck look at it, suspiciously.

  “Who were you talking to?” He asked Mel. He recognized the voice, but just couldn’t pick up on who it belonged to.
“No one!” Melania yells in panic.
“Mel!! Don’t ignore me!!” is heard from the walkie talkie.

  She kneels down and picks up the walkie talkie, and turns away from Pat. She presses the button to speak.
“Hey, someone is here, so can you wait for a bit…?” she whispers into the walkie talkie. There was silence, which means that Theo understood, and was willing to wait for a while, before continuing raging at her.

  She turns back to Pat, and he just takes out his own walkie talkie and speaks to it.
“Red Leader, one of the soldiers is being suspicious. She was talking to someone on a walkie talkie, and hiding in the cleaning supply closet near the cafeteria,” Melania started panicking more.
Pat looks at Melania.
“Could you give me the walkie talkie?” he asks, and she shook her head, stepping back.

  “No, I won’t,” she says. Pat starts walking closer to Melania. She then just pushes past him, and runs out of the room, trying to run away. She looks back, and bumps into someone, falling on the floor.
Before she can get up, she gets pulled up forcefully. She looks at the person who pulled her up. It was Tord.

  “Give me the walkie talkie!” He yells right at her face. She quickly gives the walkie talkie to him. He takes it, and just throws her to the floor.
“Take her down to the cells, I’ll have a talk with her later,” Tord orders Paul who had come with him, and Patryck who just  came there from the cleaning supply closet.

  They both nod, and grab Melania and start bringing her to the cells. Tord clicks the button on Melania’s walkie talkie.
“Hello,” he says to it, wanting to figure out who she  had been talking to.
“Oh, I didn’t expect to be talking to you so soon,” Theo says, and chuckles.

  Tord growls recognizing who it was.
“What were you talking about with her, and why?” he asks and starts walking towards his office.
“Well, she was a spy, sent by me, and she was just giving me updates. I am the leader of the Black army, if you didn’t know yet,” Theo explains. You could practically hear the smile on his face.

  “You are the leader of the Black army? How did you manage to start an army?!”
“I dunno, I just did. But about Mel, did you know she kissed my Thomas, like how could she!?”
“One, Yes I know. Two, he is not your Thomas! He doesn’t like you, and would never, ever wanna be with you!

  “He likes me more than you, he just doesn’t wanna admit it! He belongs to me!!” Theo yells. He continues going on a rant how Thomas is his, while Tord just listens, while walking to his office.  Some soldiers who he walked past, looked at him, and the walkie talkie confused of what was happening.

  At some point Tord just couldn’t listen to him anymore, and just yells ‘Shut Up’ at the walkie talkie, making Theo shut up. Tord gets to his office and gets inside. Tom is just sitting at Tord’s desk, waiting for him. When he walked inside, Tom looked at him.

  Soon Theo continued talking.
“Hey Red leader,” Theo says, and Tom looks at the walkie talkie.
“What is he…” Tord shushes Tom, and talks to the walkie talkie.
“What?” he says with a bored voice.

  “I wanna have a war, a battle, to get Thomas back. If I lose, you get to keep him, but if I win, I get him, deal?” Tord chuckles.
“Okay, sure, when?” he asks Theo.
“Tomorrow,” Theo answers and then they plan more, and Tom is just listening,  mad about the fact that he was gonna be the prize of the battle.

  Soon Tord and Theo stop their conversation, and Tord puts the walkie talkie inside a drawer. Tom stands up from the chair.
“Why did you agree to that, without me having a say? I don’t want to be fought about, like what if he wins?!” Tom yells at Tord.

  “Don’t worry. I’m gonna win. And even if I lose, which is unlikely, I won’t let him take you,” Tord walks up to him, placing his hands on Tom’s waist.
“Did you really think I would?” he asks, looking at Tom right in the eyes.

*****

1091 words, holy shit- Okay- Hmh
I don’t know what I’m doin’ with this story anymore, lol

Okay, so I’ve really been thinking about starting writing smut.
But if I do, I would do another account for it.
Reason 1 is that my dad is gonna read my shit on this account, so :P
Reason 2 is that I've heard that some people’s accounts have been deleted for writing smut, so I don’t want my main acc to be deleted.
But the biggest reason is the first one.

wELP

Bye bitches !!! :D lol