[1] Happy Birthday...

TOM P.O.V.

I wake up with a huge headache. I look around and notice I'm not in my room. It's 9:06am. I turn my head to the side and see someone laying next to me. That someone was Theo. I groan and start putting my clothes on when I feel someone grab my wrist. I turn my head to look at Theo.

"Where are you going, love?" He asked. I sighed. "I'm just going for a morning walk like I always do in the mornings... "
"How about no," he pulled me back to the bed and kissed me. He put his hands on my waist and stuck his tongue into my mouth, even if I tried resisting it.

I was trying to pull away from him, and finally managed to do so. "Hey, can I please go for the walk, I'll be back soon...?" I asked, trying to keep calm. I hated Theo, and I just wanted to punch him, but I knew I'd get really beaten up for doing that. "Fine, but you must be back in an hour," Theo said, quite annoyed. I nodded and put the rest of my clothes on and walked to the front door, putting on shoes and a scarf, since it was starting to get a little cold outside.

I yelled a bye to him, and left. I started walking the route I walked every morning. There were already a lot of people outside. It was also Halloween soon, so there were a lot of Halloween themed decorations, decorating the stores.

I had been walking for around 10 minutes, and finally I arrived at my destination. The hospital. I had been visiting here every day, or almost everyday, for the past 2 years. I always hoped he'd wake up. He still hasn't and I'm scared he will never wake up.

I walked inside and greeted the woman at the front desk. She was there most of the times I visited, so she already knew why I was there and I continued my way to his hospital room. A nurse there opened it for me. He also knew me and why I was there. I look inside the room and Tord is still there, in the same position he was yesterday. And the day before that. And before that. And so on.

I walked in, and sat on the chair next to the hospital bed. "Happy 19th Birthday Tord... I hope you'll wake up soon... When you do, I'm gonna spend a lot of time with you, give you gifts, and stuff... I love you... " I say, a few tears running down my cheeks. I sofTly kiss his forehead and brush his hair with my fingers.

I sit there for another 10minutes and get up, and leave, saying goodbye to Tord. I don't even know if he can hear me, but it doesn't really matter. He had been in a coma since he jumped off our school's roof two years ago.

I was about to turn to the road that would bring me back to Theo's house, but I still had like 13minutes left, so I went to the near café and ordered a coffee. I turned around after I got my coffee, and felt someone throw something hot on me. I looked at the person and it's Sally.She had thrown some coffee on me, and she looked really angry.

"You boyfriend stealing bitch!!" She yelled. She was talking about how Theo dumbed her, and got together with me. It wasn't my choice. I'd prefer to not be with him. "Hey, I didn't steal your boyfriend. Or if I did, then I didn't mean to, and you can go get him back," I said annoyed.

She just seemed to get more mad when I said that. I was about to just leave, when she slaps me. I push her to the ground and walk away with her yelling names at me while getting up from the floor.

I completely forgot about my time limit, and walked to my house to clean up from the coffee Sally spilled on me. I showered and changed into new clothes. I remembered that I was supposed to be at Theo, when I looked at the clock and noticed I was almost 12pm. I quickly left my house and went to Theo, hoping that, because I wasn't that late, I would only get yelled at. I was wrong. Vert wrong.

I stepped inside the house and immediately got slapped by Theo. "You are 30 minutes late!!" "I'm sorry, I-" I got cut off by him punching me in the face. Then he kicks me in the stomach and I fall to the ground. He pulls me up by my hair and pushes me against the wall and is punching me in the face again, and again, and again.

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

★At the Hospital 5h later★

Paul and Patryck were in the hospital visiting Tord. They had been there for a few hours, talking to him, but now they had been just sitting quiet for a while. They got up from the chairs, since they were about to leave. They said goodbye and were about to turn around when they saw movement.

Tord's finger had moved. They stared at Tord for about 10 second before Tord suddenly opened his eyes a little. "Father... Dad..?"