[7]Why...

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

Tord wakes up and looks at the calendar on his wall. It's January. Suddenly he notices something and looks at the clock. He's late. It's already almost 12pm.

He quickly gets up and puts on his clothes and runs downstairs. Paul was supposed to wake him up at 9am, since Patryck was not gonna be home in the morning. Tord goes to his parents' bedroom, and sees Paul fast asleep.

He sighs and goes back to the kitchen and eats some breakfast, Pat had prepared last evening for him. He opened the fridge to take the breakfast out. He sets it on the table and starts making coffee for himself.

While waiting for the coffee to be ready, he takes out his phone and sends a message to Tom, sorry for being late, and that he'll come right after he's finished with his breakfast.

The coffee is soon ready, and he pours the coffee into a cup and opens the fridge to get the milk, but notices that there is none.

"Dritt...", he closes the fridge and decides to put some sugar in the coffee instead.

Paul comes out of his room and sits at the table yawning.

"God morgen, sønn..." he says.

"God morgen, pappa," Tord says back.

"Could you pour me some coffee too?" Pau asks and Tord nods.

"Yea, but we are out of milk,"

Pau and Tord talk while eating breakfast, and drinking coffee. After Tord is finished, he takes a wrapped up gift and puts on his shoes and says bye to his father. He is about to open the door, when Pu stops him.

"Don't forget that tonight w-" he started, but got cut off.

"Yea, I know... I'll be back before 11," Tord said, looking a little sad, and then runs out the door to Tom's house, smiling again, thinking of Tom.

He knocks on the door and it gets opened by Tom.

"Hi, happy birthday, and sorry again for being late!" Tord apologizes. Tom laughs a little.

"It's fine," he assures and pulls Tord inside, closing the door.

They walk to the kitchen and Aunt Jen is there and gives them a piece of cake for both. She had made the cake herself.

"So Tord, how is your parents' job doin?" Aunt Jen asks Tord. You could see a little sadness shown on Tord's face,at the mention of his parents' work, but then he smiles.

"It's doing well," he answered.

"Where do they work anyway? I don't think I ever got to know that," Jen said.

"Umm, I can't tell," Tord answers, nervously.

"Even I can't know," Tom says and sticks out his tongue.

Some time later, Edd and Matt come and they just eat cake, other sweets and talk. They also play games, and music. At 9pm Matt and Edd have to leave and Tom and Tord sit on the sofa.

"I was thinking that maybe we could move and live together in our own house," Tom says smiling, which makes Tord seem kinda sad.

"Yea, I think that would be a good idea..." Tom could hear the sadness in Tord's voice, and he looked at him.

"Is something wrong...?" Tom asks with worry. Tord forces a smile.

"No, everythings fine!" he says, trying to sound more happy, but Tom doesn't buy it.

"Tord. I can see that something is wrong. Just tell me. Please,"

"I... I can't tell you. At least not yet," Tord says, and looks away from Tom.

"But why?"

"I just can't, but I Promise I'll tell you someday," Tord looks back to Tom.

"Promise?" Tom asks, and Tord nods.

Little bit over 10pm, Tord notices that Tom has fallen asleep, leaning onto him. He smiles and picks him up in a bridal style and carries him over to his bed. He lays him down and gives him a soft kiss on the lips.

"Farvel... Jeg elsker deg..."

TIME SKIP INTO THE MORNING

In the morning, Tom wakes up and looks beside him, seeing a red letter. He opens it, and starts reading. Soon tears start falling down his cheeks and he starts sobbing. He drops the letter, and starts sobbing into his hands.

"Why... Why did he leave...?"

*****

I'm dying... I can't believe that it took me 15 MINUTES to write the letter 'ø' at the start!!

Literally, I didn't know how to write it, so I used 15 minutes trying to find a way to write that letter-

Also I don't understand how I've learned more norweigan in 4 months, than I have swedish in 4 YEARS!

Literally, I still can only say one this in swedish and it's "Jag heter" which means "My name is" or "I am" lmfao (Swedish is a subject at my, and every other finnish, school).

Also Also, 708 words, so a bit longer than last chapter. Still less than 800 tho.

Also thanks for the nice comments, I literally feel like crying every time I get one, that's how much I appreciate them TwT