♠ 6

"But monsters have heart too"

Manik picks the sindoor from the plate and fills Nandini's hairline with it

Manik picks the sindoor from the plate and fills Nandini's hairline with it. The people stopped throwing stones at them.

"Now, she's my wife! And if even a particle will touch her, I'll make sure to chop your heads right there!" Manik yelled at the top of his voice at the group of those saints while Nandini is standing there numb.

"Now what? Leave!" Manik shouted at the group of people and they left from there.

Manik then dragged Nandini to the palace. She's still numb to react. She's trying to recall whatever happened. Tears are filled in her eyes but she's not able to say anything.

Nandini didn't even realised that when they reached the palace. Manik is dragging her to his room. It's early morning by now. The sun is rising slowly and some of the maids are waked up. Seeing Manik dragging Nandini all maids are whispering in each other's ears. The news reached to Manik's family and everyone are quickly rushed to his room.

Manik enters his room with Nandini. Nandini then realises what's happening and snatches her hand back from his grip and slap him tightly on his right cheek. He's shocked by her action. Her tears are rolling down her cheeks and pain can be clearly visible in her eyes. Manik's family is shocked to see Nandini slapping Manik. They aren't able to understand what's happening.

"Nandini! What are you doing?" Rajeshwari said in a cold voice being shocked by her action.

"How dare you? How dare you do that?" Nandini shouted at Manik.

"Nandini, you can even die and I don't have any other option rather then filling your hairline and accepting you as my wife.." Manik said trying to explain her while his family gets shocked to hear what Manik said. They can't believe what Manik had said.

"Manik? What are you saying?" Dev asked Manik shocked.

"Bhai sa, did you married her?" Manav asked looking at the duo in shocked.

Nandini hold his collar. Her eyes filled with tears and anger. "How dare you? Who gave you the permission?"

"I didn't want to do that but you were already injured and you can even die if I haven't saved you!" Manik said in his cold voice filled with anger.

Gauri too reaches there and is shocked to see Nandini in tears and her filled hairline also doesn't go unnoticed by her.

"To marr jaane dete! Why the hell do you care! Do you even know the meaning of marriage? Marriage is a pure bond not only between two person but two hearts. And I-I can't marry a monster like you who's heartless... Who gave you the right to take my life's decision? Why do you save my life, just to torcher me more!" Nandini asked holding his collar tightly with tears filled eyes.