I got Lisa Manoban's apartment key

"THE FAN" POV (MOST OF THE SITUATIONS IN THIS CHAPTER ARE MADE UP, THE APARTMENT MENTIONED IN THIS CHAPTER IS LISA'S OLD APARTMENT)

I am in the car now, with Lisa's Manager.
I thought he was taking me to the hotel, in the Yeongdeungpo area. Instead, we are in the Seogang-dong district, moving towards the gate to enter inside the Han Xi Bamseom complex.
Are we going to girls' apartments?
Maybe he has something to do here.
I prefer not to ask questions, for now.
We go through the park that surrounds the buildings; this place is nice and wide. There are different playgrounds and relaxing areas, I recognized several places seen on girls Instagram updates.
Here I can take some photos.

We stop the car in front of one of the three-building which overlook the riverside

The famous Blackpink dorm is also here.
After getting out with our face masks, the guy starts checking his smartphone.
"Ok. Schedule change."
He says suddenly.
"Can you go to Lisa's apartment, please? She's in the dance studio, but I will bring back her in an hour."
"Sorry, what?" Words slip out of my mouth.

Why I have to go to Lisa's apartment?

This makes me really uncomfortable.
I mean, I should be happy, who wouldn't want to go to Lisa's apartment?
But, come on.
Me? It's weird to be alone inside there.
"I must go to an urgent meeting with other managers right now, you can't come with me. Your hotel is far from here, I'll be too late. Lisa speaks English and you have the earphone, you can wait at her place. Then I'll take you to the hotel, everything will be fine."
I have no choice.
I nod.
They're all mad here.
I can't even speak freely with the girls, no questions, no everything, and now I can lock myself in Lisa's apartment.
We go through the main entrance. Nothing too impressive, marble walls and glass door, mailboxes on one side, and some elevators.
"Go inside, that's your floor."
He tells me, pointing to the number to press.
Twenty-five floors on the panel.
"Wait, why you're not going with me?"
"I have to leave now."
"And how I'm supposed to open the door?"
This thing is going to be a mess.
"Don't worry, I give you the key. Here it is." A pair of keys are swinging in front of me.
Why this guy has Lisa's key?
The manager has this kind of "privilege? It's really strange.
And most of all, is he really giving me Lisa's key?
Am I in a joke or what?
At any moment, they'll tell me it's a joke, for sure.
"You know what? This situation is really funny..and.."
"Don't be so worry. Bye-bye."
I don't even have time to finish, that he's leaving.
Thank you so much.
Now I'm all alone, in the middle of Seoul, far from my home, I can't speak Korean.
I'm inside an elevator of a big towering building, with Lisa Manoban's apartment key in my hand.
What can happen to me?
It's all right.