The Truth #1 JENKAI - (Jennie's fanservice for Wattpad)

(SOME OF THE SITUATIONS IN THIS CHAPTER ARE MADE UP)

The Fan: "How much longer should we stay here? Your test was indeed positive or what?"

Jisoo: "I'm not sure."

Rosè: "I think it's best to keep to the game, for now."

The Fan: "Mhm... Okay. I'm starting to think it's quite funny."

Jisoo: "What?"

The Fan: "Blinks, I mean...Jenlisa shippers will keep analyzing your photos for clues. And they won't have any ideas about this Jennie's project until they find it and read it."

Jisoo: "It's more likely that they won't believe it. But it will be fine. We'll be able to tell the story and leave it on the internet, without too much trouble."

Rosè: "I'm worried about the audience. Will Blinks appreciate the story and not just the hot things?

The Fan: "I have no idea, but I'm sure they would never imagine such a thing. It's hard to even for me. We need to wait until someone reads it, and tells more Blinks about it. I don't know if they'll have the interest and patience to do it."

Rosè: "For now, you can ask Jennie which truth she wants to start with."

The Fan: "She's still in the bedroom with Lisa."

Jisoo: "No sound from the door."

Rosè: "Ehm. Maybe they're resting, Unnie."

The Fan: "Do you think they made up?"

Rosè:" Oh, sure. They always do."

Jisoo: "You better send her a message first, enter our chat."

We are about to experience a flashback with Jennie and Lisa, dated January 05, 2019, during the Golden Disk Awards

We are about to experience a flashback with Jennie and Lisa, dated January 05, 2019, during the Golden Disk Awards. January 5, 2019, four days after SM Entertainment confirmed Jennie and Kai's engagement.

- The SM rep confirmed, "Kai and Jennie have mutual feelings for each other." -

First, you have to see the video to understand what is going on between them.

Feel all the tension.

LISA POV

The Golden Disk Awards is over. Blackpink leave the stage, straight to their dressing rooms. Lisa is the first to change her clothes and go away to avoid Jennie.

"Lisa, stop!"

I speed up my step. I'm out of patience for today.

"Lisa! Hey!"