27 Minutes to lose it all. LISA

LISA POV (MOST OF THE SITUATIONS IN THIS CHAPTER ARE MADE UP)

Stop worrying, Jennie. You could be at the ends of the earth, and my attraction for you would bring me there.

I step into the kitchen and here it is; the Fan is spreading the avocado over a slice of bread, alone. I promised I'll try to be friendly, so I slide into my chair next to the Fan; focusing on the basket of fresh fruit on the table.

"Hey! What's up?"

"Good morning Lisa. I'm fine, did you sleep? Last night it was very late."

What is this air of confidence, regarding the first time we spoke?

"Huh? Yeah... I mean... I haven't slept much actually; is it noticeable? Like... is my face off? Tired? Anything? Like...it would be better for me to put on my makeup?"

"No, you're fine. I guess you and Jennie had a late night."

My smile fades down immediately. Did you see us? Did you hear us? I'm having a hard time understanding; this Fan is weird.

"Did we disturb you?" I try to play along. Maybe it's just in my head; the language barrier might make me sense something that doesn't match the truth.

"No, not at all. You know, it's still so incredible for me to be here. I have to figure out what's going on with me. Oh! someone from your Staff delivered some food this morning; Rosé said she put it in the fridge. There's also the pancake mix."

"Wow! We got food! That avocado is from there? So, I will try to make pancakes; hoping for at least one edible."

"Yeah, you will surely make them. No sushi, unfortunately."

"Hey! Do you like it?!"

"Yes, it's my favorite one, just like yours."

"Awwww, what? Do you know me that well?" Should I try something cute? A little Aegyo? Doesn't seem to fit with this Fan. This is not a typical Asian Fan, that we are used to dealing with.

"I know what you say in interviews, or behind the screen."

"Ah, okay okay. How long have you been a Blink?"

"You won't believe it, but I've been for a few months."

"A few months?! What? And you know me so well?"

"I can't say I know you, Lisa. People think they know so much about you girls, but I'm not sure your real life is exactly like what we see on the screen, and talk about on camera."

I don't like this situation. Why did they choose this Fan? What are you hiding?

"You know; I was thinking about your concert in Seoul in 2018, when you performed Stay, and Jennie had an emotional breakdown. In the DVD they cut out all the parts where you were going after her with tears too. I think there was something wrong with the whole concert."

I remember that moment. My mind constantly selects many memories, but this one I could never erase. It was touching and painful; it was a deep chapter for Jennie and me, in some ways a horrible moment. Something had surfaced, despite our sense of professionalism.

"What do you mean, you didn't like the concert? We always make cuts on the final recordings."

"I believe that there was a meaning behind that outburst; sometimes I feel like you and Jennie are being heavily manipulated."

"Hem... sorry? Manipulated?"

"It was the only concert where you had to dance with a male dancer, right? What were they trying to prove?"