The Truth # 2 As If It's Your Last (The beginning.)

(MOST OF THE SITUATION IN THIS CHAPTER ARE MADE UP, REMEMBER THIS IS A FAN/SHIPPER POV)

(Some pics at the end.)

Back again into the dorm, with Jisoo and Rosè.

The Fan: "Did they punish Lisa and Jennie after they almost kissed, on the 3rd anniversary Live?"

Rosè: "Not really; they just limited their appearances together."

Jisoo: "Punishment is a strong word; we can't call it that."

The Fan: "Hey, wait. I'm not getting it. Does YG prevent Jennie and Lisa from being engaged or not? I thought the problem centers around this. Then I don't understand anything? Does YG know? Doesn't know? Is YG okay with Lisa and Jennie's story?"

Jisoo: "See it's complicated to explain. YG is not a bad mom. It's that Lisa and Jennie sometimes go beyond what they are required to do, given their true relationship. The company itself plays and exploits this closeness when it can, as you've seen. But sometimes they overdo it a bit."

Rosè: "Yeah. During the Live or Shows, the staff makes some signals when they are too clingy in front of the camera; I think the fans have noticed that. Just to close the way to wild theories, that go beyond fanservice."

The Fan: "Oh, the fans have noticed, yes. Blackpink have the most obsessed and nosy fans in the whole world. You publish something and they analyze it down to the smallest pixel. That's why this Jenlisa mess came up. See, scroll down on my Instagram. Here. Lisa wears green and Jungkook, five days later, puts on a green shirt? They're together. Rosé, do you post something where shows a little piece of your apartment? They analyze it down to the furthest corners. Jennie, posts a shoe? It's Lisa's, for sure. Jisoo's body analysis, look here. They have eyes everywhere, checking everything; numbers, posts, who comments on what. But those who analyze Jenlisa's stuff are even more obsessed, no... they're not like this, they are mad!"

Jisoo: "Hey, you are a fan too."

The Fan: "I don't analyze your photos; I don't photoshop your faces onto other bodies! And if Lisa stares at Jennie because she's talking, and hey, it's normal to look at someone when she's talking, I don't think she's her girlfriend."

Rosè: "Don't write these things in the story, or they will hate your character!"

The Fan: "Anyway..what kind of truth should we tell after talking about the love between Jennie and Lisa? After that we are done, right?"

Rosè: "Well, I also have a truth about Jenlisa."

Jisoo: "What?"

The Fan: "Really? what?"

Rosè: "Actually, it's about me and Lisa."

Jisoo: "Rosé? Do you mean......no... I forbid you. Chaeyoung, not this kind of thing."

The Fan: "Wait, wait. What's just happened?"

Rosè: "It's something that happened between me and Lisa."

Jisoo: "Chaeyoung, you can't tell it! Shut up!"

The Fan: "What's the problem?"

Rosè: "Well, actually I can tell because Jennie knows, but..."

Stop, Chaeyoung.

Jennie and Lisa make their entrance into the kitchen; rising from their room.

But what did Rosé mean?

Will we ever find out what happened?

Jennie: "Hey, what I know?"