BEFORE READING HAUNT YOU

You are not forced to believe in this story.

You are forced to show respect to me and my readers

I'm a friend, I have the opportunity and permission to write this story.

I am not from the Philippines, I live in Korea.

I am not stupid, crazy, a sasaeng.

HAUNT YOU has an important MESSAGE!

Read it if you are interested, otherwise read other stories, and go away without offending.

This work, in a fictional background, contains truth about the Entertainment world. Ships aren't what you think, and smiles aren't always true. Situations here are not real. You can't say uncomfortable things openly, that's why Haunt You exists.

In the first chapters, you meet  a made-up character: The Fan
The Fan is you, and you live the experience of meeting the Blackpink, finding truths about them.

There are sexy scenes, they are not vulgar, I did not invade the privacy of the girls, I could write them (if you feel uncomfortable, skip them)

We don't know when Haunt You will end.

If you want to attract my attention you have to write in English.

If you think you are going to offend or hurt me by writing bad comments, avoid the effort.

Thanks to my readers.

If you are a content creator and you use Jennie and Lisa in your videos, posts, theories, please read this book and try to understand the message.

Obsessively analyzing, crossing the line of respect, is no longer okay.

If you're a writer on Wattpad, I didn't expect this success, I'm not a writer and I don't think I'm appreciated for my skills, so don't feel annoyed.