0.02

LMH
Knock, knock. I shook my head realising that my bestfriends were at the door. I stood up not even recognising my self right now which was not in the best of shape. I opened the door to see Chan with a bag of what I think snacks and Changbin with multiple boxes from our favourite pizza place.

"Minho, we're sorry that happened to you, but let's just have a guys night out watching films, like the old days yeah?" Chan said I nodded letting my friends in making themselves comfortable on my sofa.

"Have you seen your self Lee? Your a mess" Changbin started whilst placing the fast food boxes down on my coffee table.

I went up to the closest mirror I had and I sighed heavily, my eyes were red, and sore, my cheeks were red, my hair was quite messy, and to top it all off I had tear marks showing on my face. I went to go into the bathroom to clean off the mess I had.

I walked back in with Chan and Changbin coming up to me and us three having a group hug, they both knew how much I loved Jisung so they obviously figured that it had already taken a huge toll on me. The three of us pulled out whilst Chan handed me the bag he held earlier.

"I figured you might needed some sweetness to fill your heart in" he half smiled at me whilst looking down and the bag then looking back up and shrugging.

I took the bag off him and peeped inside, they were the snacks that I loved. From mint ice-cream to choco-pie, Mochi and a variety of other sweet snacks.

As a broke university student I didn't have much money, as I only had one job and I didn't buy snacks often. I smiled widely at the two boys whilst signalling them to sit in the couch to watch a film together.

"Minho I'm sorry that happened, did he say why?" Changbin asked. I shook my head and lowered it down, myself not even knowing why he broke up with me.

"I don't know... he called me up to meet up to break up with me, I don't know why he just left like that, he didn't even take his coffee" I answered quietly, whilst I could tell the boys were trying to keep there cool.

Chan looked at me with softening eyes, reminding me that he's there and that it's okay.
"Minho, you will have to ask him eventually, you deserve an answer we all know that" i nodded at Chan's statement, I did have to face Jisung again at some point to receive some sort of explanation.

I nodded at the boys reasonings and comforts, whilst shoving a slice of Hawaiian pizza into my mouth which is Chans favourite, whilst I was doing that I could see Changbin making a mocking puke like action, I mean doesn't like it.

"We're staying the night lee so get your air mattresses out" Changbin jokingly said out loud whilst I was half asleep from the film we were watching the film, I groaned whilst laughing to myself "Right there in that cupboard, go get yourself or sleep on the sofa" I laughed whilst pointing at the cupboard.

We all laid down on my bed together as we all went through our phone, we laughed loudly at the memes we sent each other through our lame ass group chat despite being next to each other.

I've know these boys since we were 11, despite all those years we've all been able to stick together, and pursue our own individual dreams despite them being different, we were still able to stick by each other support each other.

Whilst scrolling through Instagram, I saw that Jisung posted a post, it was picture of someone holding hands with him...