0.11

HJS
I came to class a little late, I over slept making me a little bit behind schedule, as I arrived, I saw Minho, he looked quite peaceful where he sat.

I sighed remembering I ruined everything we had together, sure it wasn't how I wanted things to be but I would be wrong if I said it wasn't my fault.

I sat next to him, but I felt how tense he was, I tried to play cool: knowing that I shouldn't feel awkward about it, but I couldn't help but do so.

I carried on with my notes on my notebook, staring onto the plain paper, but I felt someone eyes on me.

I knew it was, it was a awkward and a sad stare, I didn't want to let him know I knew, so I try to ignore it.

I thought that I wouldn't be so upset, I was the person who broke up with him, not the other way round but yet, I felt so hurt from everything.

I didn't like the tensity between us, apart of me wanted to go back, but I have someone else, and there so much better.

Well that's what I told myself, the lecture ended, I turned to see that he left already, I really messed things up.

I also needed to explain the whole situation before he actually takes it the wrong way, and it gets mixed up even more.

I stood up to go to get some food with y/n and then finish my day with another two lectures, I shook my head and tried to remove all thoughts.

KSM
I was dragging my feet whilst walking with Hyunjin to politics, I use to be a happy person around him, I loved talking to Hyunjin.

But all Hyunjin's been doing was talking about his new relationship, this crushed me, sure I was happy for my bestfriend.

But dealing with I had a crush on him, and thinking he liked me back was hard.

I muttered to myself quietly, I didn't get much sleep as I was up talking to Minho all night, so I started to rub my eyes to wake myself up.

"Minnie? Are you listening to me" the older said to me.

My heart fluttered from the nickname but I escaped back into reality, nodding my head.

"Good, your coming to the end of spring party this year, it's gonna be awesome, I'm taking Jeongin as a date-"

I frowned at the mention of him, why was I so selfish, I nodded and smiled, I was okay with parties didn't like them but I was able to go.

We arrived at the classroom, and sat down besides each other, I took my one of my AirPods out to put on so I could focus easier and write notes down.

What happened to Hyunjin, I though he was my bestfriend, sure I might be a little protective of him, but he isn't the same.

I noticed some of these changes a couple of months ago, he stopped hugging me, he stopped kissing me on the cheeks, he stopped calling/messaging me on a daily.

Obviously I brushed it off as it didn't matter to me because it wasn't really normal but we started to spend less and less time together.

The only times we've only been together was for school or work, if I was lucky the occasional "let's have lunch today" but that wasn't often.

Seungmin heart sank a little knowing that he would eventually loose his bestfriend no matter how hard he'd try to keep him.

He fought enough as it was and was with him through out everything during the past couple of years they've been friends.

But again Hyunjin wasn't the same hyunjin, maybe it has something to do with his boyfriend or maybe it was me.

I didn't know, but I was definitely going to find out why everything was like this.