0.23

KSM
"You broke up with Jeongin... but why?" I mumbled but loud enough for the taller to hear, this shocked me.

I had zero idea on why they would break up, "Seungmin... I- I love you okay, and I have for such a long time" he spat out his cheeks fuming.

I stood there not knowing how to take in the news, I wanted to jump of happiness, my bestfriend loves me.

I've been waiting for this day for so long: and now that it's here I couldn't explain how I felt towards him.

He walked to towards me, wrapping his arms around my waist, then locking eyes with mine, it was late, the sky and stars was reflecting on hs from the opposite window.

"Please tell me you love me back... I'm sorry for not being there when you needed it, I'll make it up to you"

I stood in awe, still being trapped from the older figure.

"Hyunjin... I've always loved you, I was just waiting for you" I muttered out loud, feeling flustered from the confession from the older.

Before I could pull out of the hug he kissed me, his lips were gentle, they laid on top on mine, I felt like melting right there and then.

My cheeks started to heat up, yet I closed my eyes pressing against his even more. I dropped all of my dignity left in me.

We pulled out after what felt like forever, but I was satisfied.

I heard him hitch out a breath, "I will show you that I can be a good boyfriend and bestfriend I'm sorry"

I felt a tear slip, i trusted him, I trusted the fact that he could fix all those months and create more beautiful memories.

I went up to him and indulged a hug, it comforting, everything that I ever needed, what I missed from the older.

I woke up to hyunjin cuddling my waist, with his head on my chest, I missed times like this. I had lecture in a couple hours so I shook Hyunjin awake.

"Jinnie... wake up I need to get ready for school and so should you"

I heard groans from the older as I giggled at him, laying back down to snuggle with him.

The two of us were on our way to the university where we went to pick up some warm bakeries for breakfast, when I saw Minho in the coffee shop.

I mentally cursed myself, well I'm going to have to tell him, I muttered, looking back at hyunjin who were looking at the cheese pasties.

Then I also realised I had date with him later, I had to do something, because me and Hyunjin wanted to go out later.

"Minnie I have to go now okay? My lecture is starting"

I nodded whilst he gave me a quick kiss on my lips whilst I flushed red, after he left with his cheese pasties, I took my phone out to call Minho, whilst hiding from him.

"Hello? Minho! Uh I actually have to cancel for later..."

"Seungmin? Yeah actually I have to cancel as well... sorry"

"Minho when you have time I actually need to talk to you"

"Yeah okay I'll message you when I'm free, I'll see you soon"

I hung up, I felt  bad: I felt bad that I'm actually in a relationship and I'm leaving Minho hanging.

I looked at Minho leaving the coffee shop with someone I wasn't too familiar with, probably one of his friend.

I checked the time, meaning as I had 15 minutes until my lecture so I bit into my chocolate croissant and setting off to leave for music.

Walking I had two notifications go off, one from hyunjin and one from Minho.

Hyunjin

I love you! Have a nice day

Minho

Im sorry...

I smiled at Hyunjin messaged replying back to him with an I love you to, I didn't know what to say for Minho's but I left it as it was.