0.22

LMH
I found myself laying down on my bed, after Seungmin had left, I had these butterflies that I couldn't explain.

I was definitely falling for him, but I still loved him... Jisung, Han Jisung. What sucked is that I didn't know how I felt clearly.

I sighed to myself, closing my eyes wanting to drift to sleep, bare in mind it was 11pm, seungmin left not too long ago, and I was exhausted.

I was on the brink of falling asleep when my phone hit a notification, I was going to just switch it off but it was Seungmin.

Seungmin

Sleep well Minho <3

I smiled before answering, trying to think of a sweet reply.

Seungmin

Thanku, sweet dreams
Seung

What?! No I wanna
call you Min now!

Tough

Then I'll call you min
;)

Smooth... real smooth Seungmin, as I laughed to myself, I smiled: these few weeks have been great with him.

I was on verge of sleeping again, when my phone went off, it was a phone call, i saw the contact and I didn't want to answer it, Jisung.

I was hesitant to pick it up, I was sleepy, and definitely not in the mood to talk to him, but I reminded me when we were still dating.

The early stages of our relationship we would call non stop especially late at night, we would talk about everything. From our feelings to the most randomness things.

This memory made my heart ache a little, when I thought I was moving in the more it hurt.

I picked the phone up.

"Minho ah... I can't sleep..."

"Jisung that's not my problem... go to felix or something"

"Minho, minmin..."

"Jisung don't call me that"

"No minho please"

I honestly didn't want to deal with his crap, I felt like just hanging up on him.

"Fine, you can come over, for half an hour..."

"Thank you..."

I hung up, I actually changed my clothes into more comfortable as I was too lazy to get changed but Jisung was coming.

So I didn't really want him to suspect that I went out today or something besides I could do with some fresh clothes.

"I swear to god if Jisung comes up with some shit then-"

The heard door being knocked and I jumped out of my thoughts. I groaned getting up to open the door for Jisung.

I prepared myself for whatever could happen, and there stood Jisung. He wasn't dressed up but he was always the type to.

I'd always preferred this side to him, he looked vulnerable for some reason, tired even, he looked liked he haven't slept for a while.

I shouldn't have, but some reason I did, I hugged him, then I felt a rush of all the feelings I had for him, despite all the pain, come back.

I embraced him, it wasn't passionate more bittersweet, I questioned myself on why I carried out the actions.

Guilt, pain, longing ness, my emotions playing or did I pity the younger.

So much wanted to let go of the past okay move on, but how could one let go of so much, when you loved.

Jisung pulled out after 1 or 2 minutes yet felt like an eternity. I told him to come in my flat, and he silently nodded whilst following me.

"I need to explain everything to you, I haven't been able to sleep because of it."

"Jisung I've been wanting and explanation for a while go on I'm all ears"

"I'm just sorry, y/n... they blacklisted me, they said these nice things and I believe it all, they said they would love me more than you did, but that was wrong and I know so please take me back Minho, min min. I miss you so much"

"Okay."

"Wait your taking me back?" The younger exclaimed.

I nodded without saying anything.

"But it's going to take me a while to forgive you"

I saw the smile in him, it felt genuine to me, so I smiled, holding his cheek, kissing him.