0.20

LMH
It was the weekend, this past week has been very confusing to me, Jisung was getting on my nerves as he wouldn't stop messaging 24/7.

But I tried to ignore it, although my feelings were very obvious, and that they were 100% there I wanted him to prove that he still loved me.

I was at the park waiting for Seungmin as we were planning on just talking as we both realised whilst we were on call we both needed to talk to someone.

It was the evening, 6pm you say? We were also gonna go out for dinner, not a date. The wind today was quite chill but it was cool.

"Minho-ah!" Seungmin startled me whilst being all happy, I waved at him catching my breath from being startled.

We wore casual but Seungmin looked nice... he was wearing beige trousers and a white hoodie on top.

Seungmin was rather stylish though, it was something I liked about him, and one of the main reasons I asked for his number.

"So Seungmin, how was your week then?" I asked after he sat down beside me, I heard him sigh and I watch it slouch on the bench.

"Well it wasn't bad except for one thing, but it was just confusing and odd" he answered the question whilst massaging the palm of his head.

"I feel you, I have a lot going on but one thing had been playing with my feelings, what was the bad thing then?" I added.

"Hyunjin, he's a jerk" he spat out almost instantly, he stood up frustrated and then sat back down with his face in his hands.

I didn't know what to do but I hugged him from the side, it felt wrong yet right at the same time, everything was just very weird right now.

"You know I might have an idea on how we can just forget about everything for the time being..." I said.

I took his hand and walked him to the sandwich shop we were gonna eat out at. It was quiet as not many people eat sandwiches at a time like this.

We sat down at the back, but it had a window which showed the park and the shadows of the city. It looked nice, and calming.

As I admired I heard some clicking, it was Seungmin, he was clicking away with his camera, I smiled at him.

He then turned over to look at me and took a photo of me, I flushed a little whilst covering my face, but it was too late now.

Once we settled, we sat for a little bit in silence, which was calming to me, but the Seungmin started to talk.

"What was the thing you mentioned about how we can forget stuff?"

I smiled at him pressing my lips together to let my answer be released.

"Let's date, we can be like rebounds so if we don't match we can break up, actually never mind, it's a bad idea so-"

Before I could finish Seungmin, nodded then sighed "this is probably something I may need, I need time off from Hyunjin you know?"

I nodded, we decided to spend the night at my place and take the sandwiches home there so we can eat.

"So Minho are we considered boyfriends" Seungmin asked.

I shrugged "I suppose so, but let's take it slow to see if we could actually have a shot together"

He nodded at my response whilst smiling widely. Sure my suggestion was something people don't usually do.

But it would be nice to just forget her everything for once, it would be a nice experience to see what type of person Seungmin would be like.

We were back at the park and we sat down on the same bench as earlier, that's when I felt like placing my head on Seungmin's shoulder.

I felt him relax his muscles, I smiled a big, closing my eyes: leaving what I knew behind, for now...