0.07

KSM
I don't know why but I felt the need to talk to him, he was a complete stranger yet here I am willing to give him my number. He looked confused whilst I opened up my phone to give him my number, he smiled then proceeded to save it on his phone.

"Minho... Lee Minho" He said with a tint of pink across his face, he seemed like he couldn't do any harm, so I felt like he seemed like a good friend.

"Kim Seungmin, nice to meet you Minho" I replied, he nodded whilst thanking me whilst I watched him walk away.

I turned back to my friends Hyunjin and Jeongin only to see them making out, again, unfortunately for me, I had a crush on Hyunjin, my bestfriend for ages.

But I recently found out he started dating Jeongin which left me broken hearted, obviously he wouldn't know that.

My eyes saddened at the sight, I let another breathy sigh feeling myself threatening to spill tears, I went to leave for my second part time job trying to ignore how I was feeling.

I was very vulnerable at the moment which is why I lashed out at Minho earlier, but I didn't have have anyone to talk about it, I only was friends with Hyunjin and Jeongin making it hard for me, which is why I had to push my feelings away.

I arrived at the cafe, it had recently opened and I offered to work there part time, as a university student I needed the money to look after myself, yeah my parents would pay my school fees but I still felt the need to make my own money.

I opened the store door, sniffing the calm smell of coffee, it wasn't strong but it was definitely enough to figure out what it was.

I was greeted by my boss, I bowed whilst he led  me further into the building, told me there would be a new employee, I nodded whilst waking into the staff room to get changed into my uniform.

I threw my jacket off to put the pink apron on, I turned around to be greeted by a blonde boy.
"Hi, I'll be your new co worker, I'm chan" he smiled brightly.

I smiled back at him, "hi, I'm Seungmin" I replied to him, I went to the cashier register and got ready at my post to take my first order from a customer.

I finished my break pretty quickly, I went into the staff room, to take my 15 minute break before I started working again, so I took out my phone.

That's when I noticed I had a couple of messages from an unknown number.

Unknown number

Hi
Um I'm Minho from earlier
What you doing rn?
Hello??
I guess your busy...

I hesitated before replying back to him, for some reason I felt the need to talk to him.

Minho

Hi I'm sorry
I was doing a shift, working aha

Ohh if thats so, I'm sorry

Nah don't be it's okay, but I'll
have to  go in  a bit

That's fine I can always
message you later

I smiled quietly to myself not really sure how I felt, I was a little more peaceful, that's when I went to go to the front and start my second shift again.

I went to take an order, "hello what can I get for you today at stay cafe" the guy took at look at me and smiled, "two caramel lattes and a cake please" I nodded whilst the man walked to sit next to a another guy.

That's when my new co worker Chan waved to the couple, I just stayed in my element and made the order quickly, as I went to give the order away I saw Chan talking to them.

I went to leave whilst I was leaving to give them there order, "Do you know them?" I asked curious, he just nodded, "yeah we're close friends ahah"

I nodded to him whilst walking quickly over to the table.