0.13

KSM
Myself and Minho were spending the afternoon together at the shopping centre, and we both decided to go get some food to eat.

I didn't know but for some reason I felt like something bad was going to happen, okay maybe not that but I have this weird feeling.

"Seungmin~ what do you want to eat, I can pay, I feel bad for letting you buy that shirt" I awoken from my short day dream and shrugged.

We sat down at a little table, waiting for the cue to die down from the sushi bar to order something to eat.

I looked over to the cue to see a familiar face, i couldn't see it clearly but he was wearing a beige familiar jacket... I swear I bought Hyunjin that jacket.

I shook my head, anyone could have that coat. Minho asked me what I wanted and I told him I wasn't really picky so I would have whatever.

We jokingly waved each other off as he left to go order some food for us, I let out a deep sigh, as I looked off to the small ramen shop me and Hyunjin eat out at all the time.

Well use to, we haven't been there for a couple of months, of course he was busy, (with his new boyfriend) but I felt very unwanted nowadays.

From the corner of my eyes I saw Jeongin? But what was he doing here, I was surprised to see him as I expected him to be with Hyunjin, or not I guess.

Well I was wrong as I kept on watching I saw the familiar coat join with Jeongin, which surprise turned out to be Hyunjin.

I groaned as I put my face in my palms, I did not want to see them, and especially not when I was hanging out with a friend today, I could feel myself mentally sigh.

"I'm back and with food" Minho sung, whilst failing to wink at me, this action made me burst into laughter, making him laugh along with me.

We laughed whilst eating our sushi and rice bowls, making very low quality jokes.

That was until I heard a familiar voice talk to me.

"Seungmin? Hi!? I thought you were busy today, and who's this- Minho? Your friends with Minho?" The familiar spoke surprised

"Hyunjin, could say the same and yes I'm friends, you know Minho?"

He nodded and Minho explained that they were in the same dance course, small world eh? I was surprised he actually came up too me, sure I saw him but didn't expect him to see me.

"Why are you hanging out with him?" Hyunjin aggressively whispered to me whilst Minho wasn't paying attention.

I raised my eyebrow confused, not sure what he meant, date, he mouthed, I laughed whilst shaking my head.

"Minho don't you have a boyfriend?" Hyunjin asked innocently.

Minho shook back into reality, his expression dropped and you could now see a definite frown on his face.

"Right I haven't told you, he broke up with me last week" he answered.

I obviously was confused but it wasn't really my business, If he wanted to tell me he could, it wasn't my place to know, let alone the fact that we barely knew each other.

Hyunjin looked surprised, I saw Jeongin come over, I let out a breath seeing him, I loved Jeongin, he was the sweetest.

But I couldn't help but feel disheartened every time I saw him, he would remind me that Hyunjin would never love me romantically.

I smiled at the young boy, whilst he coed at me,

"Seungmin who's Hyunjin to you ?" Minho asked after the pair left.

I hesitated to answer the question, I looked at Minho who looked curious, his eyes had this affect on me...

"He's my bestfriend"