0.01

LMH
I sat down at the local cafe that me and Jisung always go to, we have been dating for a little over a year now, myself and Jisung met at one of our university classes both studying the theory of music. We both did two courses each my other one was Dance.

Jisung had asked us to meet here so we could have a chat or how I would say a date. I was really excited as it's been a while since we properly had actually hung out with each other due to our busy schedules.

I stood up to go get some coffee for both me and my boyfriend  knowing his order off by heart getting him a caramel latte with a heart shaped cookie. I decided to get myself a skinny latte and waited for him to come in.

Jisung was usually on time however today was an exception he was already 15 minutes late, I was going to text him when I saw him at the door in all his glory, looking adorable, it looked like he got back from work so I didn't mind.

I waved my hand over signalling him to come over with a huge smile on my face waving and messing with him, in return I received sad eyes and a small smile, whilst walking over to me with his hands in his Jean pockets.

"Hey babe!" I said loudly whilst chuckling, however Jisung seemed quiet. Quieter than usual. He sat down whilst looking at the coffee then glancing at the love heart shaped cookie.

"We need to talk..."

I nodded in agreement letting him do all the talking whilst sitting down without any doubts in my head, thinking everything would be okay.

"I want to break up with you, don't get me wrong it's not you it's me but I don't like you anymore, Minho I'm sorry"

I sat there in awe refusing to believe what Jisung said was true, I felt like crying and I had to fight back the tears that were threatening on falling out, I looked at him, he stood up and bowed and walked off. Leaving me heart broken without a valid reason.

I went home broken, and feeling lost, did I really just lose the love of my life, I tried to contact Jisung but I assumed he blocked my number, I wouldn't even mind being friends but it was as if he cut all ties with me, I couldn't see any of his socials.

I refused to believe he just got bored of me, did I do something wrong? I started to feel warm tears fall down on my cheeks, my body started to ache with was an foreign feeling, my heart ached tears kept spilling.

I opened my phone to see a image of me and my now ex boyfriend, making me cry even harder than before, I never usually cried but I honestly felt like someone had stabbed me in the back.

I had texted some of my friends for some sort of comfort as I honestly didn't know what to do, I got changed into something more comfortable in an awkward silence, it made me even more uncomfortable knowing I spent so many memories in this house with him.

I missed him. I still sometimes forgot that this was reality. I spaced out at times waiting for Changbin and Chan to come and help me. The times I did space out were me thinking about scenarios of myself and Jisung, sometimes they were special memories of us together that I cherished, I felt like screaming.

I sat on my phone staring at all the photos of us together, breaking and shattering my heart even more, making my body shake trying to deny the reality.