0.09

LMH
I sighed, I found myself sitting on the park bench at night myself. I had just had a conversation with Seungmin, I felt bad for him but I was kinda in the same situation,

But maybe I could be able to use him to distract myself from my current affairs, but at the same I wanted to win Jisung back, I missed him.

I got up and walked to my apartment, why had everything become so confusing in the time span of a day.

It started with Jisung breaking up with me, and from that everything got even more confusing, I sighed realising that if I carried on thinking I'd start to cry.

It was just this very unknown feeling, I honestly thought that Jisung was the one, the one whom I would spend the rest of my life with, but by the looks of it, not really.

Maybe I was just naive about the whole situation, or maybe I was blind to see that he really stopped loving me.

I didn't realise that I reached home so quickly due to myself being so downed into my thoughts, then I let out another sigh.

"When you left me, I think my world stopped turning" I chuckled, but then letting out a single tear.

I didn't know that it would've effected me so much, I was so overwhelmed about the situation.

HJS
I was definitely happy, but I wasn't sure if I was happier, sure y/n was an amazing lover and we had so much fun.

But in comparison to Minho, I do regret breaking up with him sometimes, but I didn't want to break y/n heart.

I sighed out loud, shaking myself from my thoughts realising I was watching a film with
y/n, they had fallen asleep on my chest sound asleep.

I smiled softly to myself, that's when I had decided to pick up my phone, and for some reason check out my photos.

I stared and admired the photos of me and y/n that we had taken during the time we had been on a date, they were cute.

That's when I scrolled a bit too far to see a photo so Minho sleeping, I felt my heart sink a bit from the photo, but I brushed the feeling off.

I turned my phone off to ignore the foreign feeling, then I remembered about I should explain the whole thing to Minho, I groaned, but not loud enough to wake y/n up.

I wondered when was the right time to talk to him again let alone the words to explain.

KSM
I smiled as I was at home resting, I had just finished my dinner, and now the television was on as I binge watched whatever.

I remembered the call from earlier, my heart ached, how could a stupid crush affect me so much?

"Hwang hyunjin, you have some stupid affect on me"

But this wasn't right he was my bestfriend I should be happy for his and Jeongin's relationship.

My eyes fluttered shut reminding myself of the day I was going to confess for Hyunjin.

It was a couple days ago this event occurred, I was really excited as me and hyunjin were planning on hanging out at our favourite cafe.

It was early in the morning, I had planned to tell him how I felt as he said that he wanted to tell me something, so I ought that he liked me as well.

Turns out he had a boyfriend he wanted me to meet, at that moment I felt my heart break over and over again.

I smiled weekly at the couple, turns out he started to date our co worker, we only offer to help at this job for a month.

Yet a week into the job he had already found himself a boyfriend.

I sighed to myself again, making sure I don't let out any useless tears, but I couldn't help it. But then Minho came back to my mind, he was peculiar.

He made me wonder. Who was this mysterious person like, maybe be he could be someone to help me get some sort of distraction to life.