0.03

HJS
"You did what?" Said Felix, shocked. I bowed my head down, "yeah I broke up with him, but I don't, I uh... I just needed to focus on school you know?" Felix my bestfriend stared at me in complete awe.

"So your telling me you broke up with Minho, despite the fact I know you love him and you go all googly eyes around him" Felix stated whilst looking me dead in the eye.

I sighed, for a while I actually fell for someone else but I couldn't just break it out to Minho like that, I knew I'd would upset him, so I just broke it off, without any reasoning as I was bad at lying so I had no choice.

"Lix I... I like someone else, and I just got bored of Minho..." I answered dryly no longer holding eye contact with Felix.

He gasped at what sentence just came out my mouth, "you like someone else? Why didn't you tell him that, you know Changbin is telling me how broken he is as of the minute !" The younger exclaimed.

Felix checked his pulse to try calm himself down. "Jisung I love you and your my bestfriend but I need to know this person, who stole your heart when I know you really loved Minho"

"I don't love him... not anymore" I answered sadly. "It's... this coworker of mine, there, there name is y/n"

Felix took a deep breath and looked at me, "y/n? As in the person who is quiet and that?" I nodded, I looked at him and he half smiled at me.

"As long as your happy Ji, but I can't bare to know that Minho is heart broken, he really loved you, you know that right?"

I let out a year, I had flashes of some of our memories and moments we shared together throughout the time we were dating, but it's true I didn't love him, or so I thought.

"Jisung you have to tell him why you broke up with him, you can't just leave him without a reason or explanation, if you want him to move on you have to be able to let him get that weight off his shoulders before anything else"

I wiped the tears off and nodded, I wasn't going to tell him any time soon, only to see if he could move on by himself, I felt bad that I broke his heart it wasn't intentional but I didn't expect him to be this much of a wreak.

Myself and Felix sat in the room in silence, what Felix said was partially true, Minho use to make me go googly eyed, my heart wouldn't never stop beating around him.

But recently I've been ignoring Minho, I wasn't excited to see him anymore, and that made me reconsider our relationship, yes we did have something special but I couldn't just let him suffer and have a one sided relationship no I couldn't hurt him like that.

Myself and y/n worked in this little charity store, which is where we met and when I first took an interest in them.

If I had to be totally honest I actually went on a date with here two weeks ago, and today was the day when I was going to make it official with them, as I knew the feeling was mutual. I smiled shyly.

I dismissed myself from our shared flat, as I got changed and left the building to meet up with y/n. I was finally excited to make it official with them.

I walked to the park without a cafe in the world, seeing y/n and waving towards them whilst they signalled me to come over and walk with her. I smiled wholeheartedly whilst sprinting over to them.