0.14

LMH
I was quite shocked to hear what Seungmin said, i never ought to think Seungmin and Hyunjin were bestfriends.

But I wasn't really close with him anyways, it just came to a surprise that they would be that close, yikes.

I shook my head then releasing that Seungmin was probably confused because Hyunjin did mention that I use to have a boyfriend.

"If your wondering my ex recently broke things off and he dated someone behind my back"

Seungmin expression was shocked and confused, "he cheated on you...? I'm sorry that happened to you Minho" He replied quietly.

I laughed in pain "I don't really know what happened, but I hope he tells me eventually..." I smiled at the younger.

He nodded whilst playing with his food. I remembered Seungmin's crush on his bestfriend, I wasn't suprised he fell for him.

It was rather ironic that we were in a similar predicament, but I guess that was okay?

We finished eating and we decided to go into more shops and get to know each other, overall the rest of the afternoon was really nice, we both were going to hang at the park for the last of our time together.

The sky was still pretty bright, for a time being 4pm, myself and Seungmin had a casual conversation.

But I couldn't help but feel a wave of pain reminding me of the times I use to spend with Jisung, I hated him so much, why did I have to love him.

I shrugged it off, then Seungmin started to talk again. "Hey... Minho you know whenever your sad look up in the sky and see if there any clouds"

I stared at him confused "Clouds?" I uttered out watching the taller boy smile widely.

"Life isn't fair at times, but you know if there's clouds, bright fluffy clouds you'll be able to turn them into anything with your imagination so why can't life be like that, right?"

I smiled at the younger wise words, he was right life never played fair but we should always fight to do what we want during hard times.

"Seungmin that was deep but I appreciate it, can we... hug?"

He frowned a bit at my comment, but he didn't hesitate to open his arms and welcome me in then, it was rather loving.

"Thank you Seungmin..."

"No Minho, thank you"

We stared at each other for a while, but we both needed to leave, we bid our goodbyes: whilst talking about how we should meet up for school.

I started to walk back to my apartment block to when I received a call from Felix? I was confused, I haven't talked to felix for a while well since the break up.

I hesitated before picking up, probably thinking that it wasn't much.

"Minho help we have a problem, it's about Jisung I think he's, he's just in the hospital it's about his new lover, something is off about them and now there in the hospital"

I blinked quickly, confused about the situation, but Jisung was in trouble, I replied to Felix telling him that I was on my way to the hospital.

So many thoughts ran through my head, what could've happened. Was this coworker really as innocent as they look?

I had no idea, but I was very deeply concerned and worried for Jisung, sure he broke up with me and left me heartbroken.

But so much of me cared about him still, no matter what could happen, I loved him very much.

I started running to the hospital, that Felix told me about, I couldn't even think straight, my breathing hitched and I started panting from the lack of air.

Around 20 minutes I managed to arrive at the not so glamorous hospital building.

I was about to take my phone out to call Felix to see where he was, and I could see Chan, panicked; outside the building...