0.19

KSM
I had just finish the very draining lesson, and went off to go to work with Chan, he was really friendly, and very much talkative.

We both arrived at work and Sana was already there, she waved to the both of us, and then carried on with making a coffee.

The cafe was quieter today, it was not as busy, we had one or two customers and probably some others somewhere but it was quiet, but again it wasn't really exam prep season.

"Okay Changbin, what coffee do you and lix want, mhm, come by and visit the cafe" chan said as he was coming out of the staff room wearing the pink coloured apron.

I was sitting down on the stool on my phone, to have time pass, if I have to be honest it was very quiet.

Eventually Changbin and Felix came in, they waved at me, whilst I awkwardly waved and flashed a nervous smile, as they went to talk to Chan.

I let out a breath, I was normally a loud person: someone who liked being all friendly and talkative but recently I've been a lot more closed.

I guess I could blame Hyunjin for that, but I'm not that type of person, but over the time me and Hyunjin became distant: I started to care less of others.

Thinking of Hyunjin I remembered the scars of last night, I did a lot of shouting, and it seemed like he didn't care at all.

No tears fell, but emptiness, "Maybe I'll get a boyfriend to get on his nerves or something" I mumbled quietly.

Apparently it wasn't that quiet until the Changbin person poked his head and started to speak, "you know if you want a boyfriend, I can get you with someone"

Then I heard him yell after Chan slapped him lightly on the arm, "No, we don't want anyone else getting hurt, besides they don't even know each other"

"A blind date Chan?" Changbin added after chan, he raised his eyebrow and shook his head, "whatever" Chan finished, whilst walking to the barista bar.

This made me think, but I was interrupted by the bell by the door, signalling a customer coming in, they were pretty good looking, well they seemed like a nice person.

"Y/n what are you doing here?" Chan voiced echoed from roughly three meters away from me, and I thought my day couldn't get any weirder.

There was by no one else in the cafe besides form Felix and Changbin, Chan, myself and this y/n person: who the others did not look to fond of.

Sana had just left 5 minutes ago as she wanting to leave a little earlier so I covered for her shift, but oh boy did there conversation get heated.

I didn't mean to eves drop, but as I was cleaning the tables and washing the cups I couldn't help but listen.

"Ya I'll get a lawsuit on you, your a psycho"

"I didn't even do anything, I didn't poison Jisung"

"Jisung is lying chan you have to believe me"

"Well I don't"

"But-"

"No y/n Jisung said it himself, your the one who poisoned him"

"No chan just listen, he's the mental one, I promise; chan just-"

"Leave y/n"

Silence filled the cafe, mortified of what I heard, but I tried to brush it off, I didn't know who any of these people are.

Correction, I knew them but barely knew any of them, and I thought my life was mad: but clearly it wasn't.

I don't even think half my life is a dramatic and dare I say exciting as Chans, and everyone else there and they both had a say as well as Chan.

I tried to ignore it but all I heard was the bell open again, and the wind enter the cafe.

The door closed and the room was filled with silence, it was awkward and uncomfortable.