0.18

LMH
I sighed as I watched Seungmin go into his class, smiling as he turned back, I flushed and waved bye to him

I suddenly let go of a breath, Jisung, a lot happened the last night, it frustrated me a lot and got me tense.

I still need to get over Jisung, right? He's the one who cheated on me and yet I'm still all gushy around him, good thing he's not going to be in school for a while.

I left off to go to the dance studios in the university, my body was weak, i usual was quite excited for dance but I was just tired.

At least the caffeine was definitely going to kick in and give me some sort of energy boost, I had dance and I stayed at the hospital not going home until 5am just to accompany Jisung.

Why do I do this to my body. I groaned as I arrived at the white painted studio, with mirrors staring right at me.

"Morning Minho." A voice who sounded just a dead as mine, I looked up and saw it was Hyunjin. He was usually rather cheerful but someone must've dropped his marbles.

"Morning Hyunjin, you alright?" I asked sounding tired, knowing me I used all my energy talking to Seungmin.

I looked at Hyunjin he just shrugged his shoulders, I shrugged it off, walking to the white board to check the tasks, and what practical work I had to do.

The lesson felt weird, it was much quieter than usual, the Felix transfer guy was his usual self, loud, and friendly yet he was mindful of what he was doing.

Hoseok was messing around with Felix, which we all was use too, Hoshi and Yugyeom were talking off the side.

Mina and Jimin were practicing there ballet, Beomgyu and Lisa were handing out results from our last dance assignment.

Hyunjin. Hyunjin was normally conversing or being the life of the class but today he was... sitting off with earphones in?

Not that I should assume anything but I've never seen him like this, I blinked and scratched my head, debating wether to talk to him or not.

I did so anyway.

I walked over to him and tapped him on the shoulder gently, he didn't react at first so I tapped him with a bit more force.

He shook out of whatever the hell he was doing and shook his head, muttering something, "Hyunjin, you don't seem yourself today? What's up?" I asked him whilst looking at the distressed guy.

He seemed exhausted, I thought I was tired but I looked like this guy did not sleep at all, sure I was at the hospital but I still slept.

I heard him try to talk but he shook his head, "something personal, you'll probably find out though" he sneered, whilst rolling his eyes.

Never in my life have I ever done anything to Hyunjin, we weren't even that close: I stood there trying to think of everything that I might of done to him...

"Look don't take it the wrong way, but why does Seungmin want to be your friend" he spat out.

I stood there aghast, what the hell, doesn't this dude have a boyfriend and he's worrying about who Seungmin is friends with yikes.

"Why doesn't Seungmin love me..." he whimpered, "He does, you know if you told him that he probably would say yes"

Hyunjin shook his head again, but I knew it wasn't this simple, this was the first time Hyunjin had said anything about Seungmin to me, let alone a confession?

But one thing I also knew was that he has a boyfriend, I didn't know what to do, I stood there feeling guilty, I hesitated to say anything.

"Hyunjin your a good guy, Do what you have to"

I half smiled at him, whilst he sat on the floor looking at the floor intensely, I walked off feeling confused.