0.16

KSM
I was in my room eating left over pizza, not that there was much left over I was just too lazy to make food or buy any.

That's when my phone went off, I grunted as I moved to answer the phone, Hyunjin , it was I felt like ignoring it so I did, until he rang the second time.

I sighed and picked up the phone. "Ah hi Seungmin sorry to bother you at a time of day, you wanna come over tonight?"
Hyunjin spoke through the phone.

"Uh the fuck, Hyunjin why? Where's jeongin?" I replied, lazily, he muttered something, that I couldn't hear but I shrugged it off.

"He's out tonight, besides it's been ages since we hung, so please minnie?" Hyunjin sounded desperate but also pissed.

I told him fine and hung up to get ready to leave for his apartment, I wore something casual, joggers and a white tee.

It wasn't a date and it was late, and I would most likely pass out at his place, he also loved like 20 minutes away and I'm far too lazy for that.

I left the building, in the cold, I sighed, maybe I should've brought a hoodie as well, on my way, I decided to add the Felix guy on Instagram, what was felixuwu or something I don't know.

I just followed him I wasn't gonna say much yet, besides from hi, but as I was quite busy, I turned my phone off as I arrived at Hyunjin's flat.

I knocked on the door, sighing, before the door could open, hyunjin appeared quiet happy, "ah you made it! Come in Minnie"

The nickname he gave me some sort of affect he's been calling me Minnie for years and for all those times it made me lovestruck but this time, it was just anxiety.

I walked in the room, it looked different, maybe because Jeongin is here a lot more but it's definitely different, maybe not a huge amount but it's noticeable.

I use to hang out with Hyunjin in his Flat all the time, I missed this, but I was too tired for even cate right now.

"Hwang, Why did you want me here then?" I asked briefly wanting an answer.

"Uh wanted to hang out like the old times you know, me and you?" I blinked at the answer, what the hell.

"You what, Hyunjin we haven't hung out for months, so just cut to the chase?" I added.

"I don't want you hanging out with other people... I just want you to myself Minnie" he answered.

I was left astonished, that selfish dickhead. So he's aloud to have friends and boyfriend but I can't what in the name of hell was this.

"Hwang.. how could you be so fucking selfish, after you ditch me for some
boy-"

"He's not any boy Seungmin"

"No Hyunjin. You forgot me, I acted like everything was fine, when it wasn't; you can't expect me to be there forever, I loved you"

"Seungmin don't say that please...you know how much you mean to Me"

"If I did, then why did I feel so lonely being friends with you made no difference on how isolated I felt" I spat.

This time the anger and the sadness infused, tears came rushing down, it felt like time stopped.

The person who I spent my life dedicated to, someone who meant the world to me, was ruining me and I slowly watch him leave my life.

"Seungmin..."

"Hyunjin no I can't do this today, goodbye."

I walked off slamming the door whilst breaking down, I waited to see if he would follow, but he didn't.

My body was in pain, that's when I saw a dm, it was from the felix dude, I answered it briefly

Felixuwu

Hi

Oh hi!! How are you??

Oh sorry for the late
reply, I'm okay

I closed my phone, leaving to go back to my place and cry even more, yikes I wasn't too sure on how to deal with this situation.