0.17

HHJ
I watched as Seungmin slam there door. Silence, why was I feeling like this. I was guilty, but was it really my fault.

What the hell happened to our friendship, we've known each other for years and have always been able to reach out to each other for whatever.

But by the looks of it, something changed, he changed. I know I was being selfish but I don't think I did anything wrong.

If I did wouldn't he tell me about it? I groaned, why did he have to be so stubborn, "I need to talk to him before things get worse..." I spoke to myself.

I sat myself down to think about the previous interactions, to be honest now thinking about it he had some fair points. Was I the one who was being the bad bestfriend.

I just didn't understand why it was such a big deal, he would normally be chill, but today he seemed off. Maybe it had to do with Minho.

I had loads of friends but Seungmin only had me. I felt a tear fall down but I quickly dried it off, I needed to fix this friendship, I couldn't lose him. Not like this.

KSM
It was the morning, I had woke up a little later than usual, it 7:30am where as I would normally be awake at 6am.

But it didn't make much of a difference as it was still early anyways. I got up from my bed to freshen myself up.

I mentally slapped myself at the current state I was in, a mess. I rolled my eyes to do my skin care.

I tried to forget the events of last night, but I couldn't, nor did I want to meet him later for school, so it looks like I was going alone today? Great.

I ate breakfast, organised my day and finished some assignments that I needed to be done, and by then it was 9am, just in time for me to leave for my lecture at 10.

This morning I had politics: I mean I'd rather have politics than music anyway. That's when I took my stuff and it was my call to leave.

I arrived at my university, around 9:45, so I had 15 minutes before the actual lecture started , so I opted for some coffee.

I wanted some ice coffee, not the best thing for the morning, but at this point I didn't care, at all.

I walked into the Starbucks by my school, I entered smelling the sweetness and warm humidity of it.

I notice someone familiar... Minho?

I walked over to see who it was, accidentally bumping into them, feeling like an absolute idiot.

"Ah I'm sorry, my bad-" I said patting my head.

"Seungmin? Oh no it's okay, long time no see" he joked whilst nudging me, I smiled in return: and just nodded.

"What lecture do you have now Minho?" I asked to break the rather comforting silence.

"I have dance now... how about you Seungmin?" He replied swiftly, "I have politics now aha" I jeered.

I bought my coffee, then collecting it, walking with Minho to our lessons, he walked me to my classroom, I waved bye to him as I entered the classroom.

I watched him leave the opposite direction, looking back at me one more time and flashing a charming smile at me.

I shook myself up from reality, and blinked, finding myself looking for an empty row for the lecture to start.

I sat down getting ready to take my notebooks and pens out for the lecture to start, when I saw someone come sit by me.

This freaked me out, I normally didn't like sitting by strangers but this person looked somewhat familiar... Chan?

"Morning Seungmin! You know if I knew you took this lecture I reckon we would've been friends ages ago" I nodded and smiled at him.

This was definitely an odd day...