0.06

LMH
It was the morning, me and the boys were planning on having a day out, probably to go to the amusement park for a bit as it was Sunday so we could have a little break from everything.

I turned to see my two bestfriends sleeping in the air mattresses whilst cuddling each other whilst they were sleeping, I chuckled at them whilst trying to force myself to stay awake.

"Ya lee Minho ah let's get ready so we can leave it's almost 11am anyways" I heard Chan suddenly say, startled.

I nodded at him whilst watching Chan vigorously shake Changbin awake. I went off to go to the shower and freshen myself up.

Once I was ready, I left the bathroom to put some tv on whilst waiting for the other boys, finish getting changed.

They all finished whilst all huddling up to go up to the front door, whilst joking around something,

"You'd recon Minho will find someone cute at the fun fair" Changbin joked. However Chan didn't look to impresses.

We left the building getting into Chans car as he was the only one who one had the money to get and learn to drive.

"What are going on first?" I questioned sitting on the car quietly. Remembering the painful feeling of heart break again from the previous day.

We discussed various rides that we were going on and discussing the ticket prices, we were all going to pay for ourselves but to be honest the tickets for entry weren't as expensive as I first thought.

We arrived at the venue, it was mid spring meaning the weather was warm, it wasn't boiling but it was a nice temperature, sunny.

"Right let's go get ticket yeah?" Chan said alarming both myself and Changbin from our thoughts, I straighten my posture before walking towards the ticket booth"

"Ugh, Jeongin, Hyunjin, stop making out and actually work, I can't do all these booths myself" I heard an attractive voice say at the booth, to be exact the one I was queuing for.

I couldn't help but then look at the attractive guy in charge of the booth and presumably the owner of the voice.

"Hello how can help you today" the voice spoke then i suddenly realised it was my turn to order the tickets. For some reason I rebelled.

"Oh aren't you cute, what if you help me by giving me your number" I confidently asked.

Then I was quickly shut down with a glare, "look, I'm not here to get some stranger to ask me on a date I'm here trying to earn money as a student" he snarled whilst not letting go of contact.

He huffed again whilst I was very embarrassed,
"How many tickets do you want?" He asked slightly angered.

"Okay chill, I only wanted your number cuz your cute, but I see how it is stop being so moody" I snapped back losing my patients

"Okay I'm sorry, how many tickets do you want, I'm just trying to do my job" I rolled my eyes back, who knew a cute guy could be so rude.

I signalled for three tickets and went away, cooling myself down so I didn't have to make the boys worried, not like they would as they probably wouldn't suspect anything if I acted like I was okay.

To be honest I just let go and enjoyed my day,
whilst spending time with the boys, we spent three hours together before Chan had to leave for a job interview and Changbin had to leave lil earlier for a date he has booked with Felix.

I was left alone at the amusement park going on some rides when I felt like it was time to leave.

That was when I saw him the guy who lashed out on me earlier whilst I was complimenting him, he looked a little bit upset, and he was seemed to be standing next to a couple.

He walked away from the couple accident bumping into me and quietly apologising whilst looking at me.

I sighed and decided to apologise for earlier today "hey, your the guy I tried to ask out this morning I didn't mean to upset you" I think I startled him when he looked up.

"Huh oh it's not your fault I just had a rough week that's all, I shouldn't have been mean to you  about it" he spoke back.

I smiled weekly then turning back to feel a light tap on my left shoulder.