20: The truth and the fight 😊

" Bondita"

I turned, and relaxed when I saw Anirudh.

" I looked for you everywhere, where were you? Are you ok?" He asked.

I glanced around and pulled him behind the building. I told him everything.

" But , still I don't understand. why he killed Alina?" I said

" Last summer , when nikhil got the hint of chetna's death, He was furious. he wanted revenge." Anirudh said.

" So he went and found the files" I said " To confirm that if Chetna died or not and who did it."

" And maybe he found some sort of evidence of who did it" anirudh said.

Suddenly Minnie's story came into my mind.

" Minnie.... she had told me that sambhav was the one who Buried her alive " I said

" Killing sambhav wasn't easy as the fact he was a monitor so he instead killed Alina and just didn't kill , he turned her into Undead purposefully, as he knew that sambhav wouldn't live with this fact" Anirudh said.

" And when sambhav realised that Alina turned into Undead" I continued " he wanted to punish the person who killed her. he found Barun with Alina's files and assumed it was him and then buried him to make an example of him to all the other Undead. Revenge" I said

" Sambhav is loosing his control" Anirudh said when I completed. " he is doing it all for his personal justice "

" We have to tell someone " I said

" You have to stay here" ani said, looking around

" Why ? no I don't"

" It's not safe"

" But it's safe for you?" I asked

" Bon, I am already dead but you are mortal. you could get hurt."

I took a deep breath. " Actually it's not the complete truth."

That's when I told him that I was a monitor! After saying that, I closed my eyes , not wanting to see his reaction. He was silent for a long time. Finally he kissed me on the forehead. " I've always liked you the way you are, and still do"

But just as he completed his sentence. A hand grabbed my arm. And it wasn't Anirudh.

" Caught you"

I gasped. Anirudh and I turned to see. It was Mrs Geeta. She dragged us to the principal's office. After hours the office hallway was different in the dark. Almost every secretaries had gone home or to their quarters. When we reached, The principal opened the door.

" Caught these two again, outside after curfew " Mrs Geeta said.

" Thank you, Mrs Geeta " The principal said, gazing at me and Anirudh.

" Come in, please make yourselves comfortable "

We stood in the center of the room. The principal sat down on her chair, " It's seems fate has brought us together tonight. I was planning to calling both of you "

We looked at her uncomfortably.

" Do you both know why I wanted to see you? "

"No" we said simultaneously.

" Barun didn't kill Alina " I blurted out. " It was nikhil. He killed her to take the revenge from sambhav for chetna. "

" Really? " she said, seeming surprised.

She didn't look disturbed. which was weird like why she didn't care?

" I'll make sure to let the professors and the board of monitors know " she said.