2: Scofflish academy- meeting with a secret boy 💙

It was the first day of mine in the academy. They gave me a room, when I entered in my room I saw a beautiful girl was standing near the window and then she moved her face towards me, her eyes were big and black in colour, her hairs were long and shiny, her cheeks were reddish colour and lips were glossy.

" Hey, what are you doing here? In my room? " , I said
" Hey, your room? I'm your roommate" she said, her eyes were reading me from top to bottom.

" Oh sorry, ofcourse our room" I said in embarassment.
"So, what is your name?"
"Alina" she said with a cute smile.
" And..you , you're bondita right?"

I was shocked by the fact that she knew my name but it wasn't enough because she knew everything about me.

" How do you know everything about me?" , I asked shockingly.
" Hey, Don't think that I'm a some kind of creepy girl , I know it because I read your file, actually every student who lives here has their own files with all of the details of them in the file and luckily my brother is a part of the moniters group so I asked him about my new roommate" , she said

"Oh, that's okay and ofcourse you're not a creepy girl", I said with a bright smile.

Suddenly A Bell started ringing and Alina grabbed a cardigan. I did the same, she took me by the elbow and rushed me out the door. We walked through campus, serenity hall, made of red brick.
" That's where our classes are" Alina said.
Finally we passed a stone tower in the middle of campus that was something related to science. It was almost sunset when we reached the green zone area. It was full of greenery, and that's where our main ground was.
The students were divided into four sections, one for each year , alina explained

Alina was already making her way onto a bench in the section. I followed her , but when she saw me take a seat beside her, she shook her head.
" It's supposed to be alphabetical" , she said.
"Which means you should be in the back with rest of the B'S.......
"Oh.. right. okay" I hesitated before standing up, studying the boy in the back.
" Who's that?"
She ignored my question.
"But since the guy who sits beside me isn't here, I think nobody will notice if you stay" she said. Just as I was about to leave. " You're way better company, I've tried to make a conversation, but he barely recognise me. Sometimes he doesn't even notice that I'm sitting next to him. He's like this with everyone, he stopped hanging out with his friends last year, he does everything alone. He's kind of social outcast except that everyone has a secret crush on him and obsessed with him."

" Obsessed? You told me that he doesn't talk to anyone"
" He doesn't but he's damn beautiful, so handsome and hot even he's so intelligent in geography" she said

"What is his name?"
"Anirudh" she said.

I laughed, "so he thinks that he's the hero and has an attitude because he is so handsome and intelligent in the whole school. No wonder he picked the name "anirudh" to cultivate his real and mysterious personality."
Alina shook her head in disapproval.
"Just wait till you see him. You won't be laughing then" she said

" He sounds like a weird to me. I'm sure he's the guy who knows that he is good-looking . He's probably don't talk to anyone to pretend that he's smart" I said

"Shh, Stop it" she said

Before I could say " what" I heard a voice behind me. I was sweating.
"Hi" he said
"Hi" I said, embarassment flooded over me.
"Maybe you're right" he said with a cute smile.

Indeed alina was right, he was the most handsome boy I've ever seen. His body was well-shaped and his eyes, dark and pensive. I felt some connection with him but I was just staring at him like I saw something special in his eyes.

" You must be some kind of secret hero" I said
"I'm" he smiled, then added, " I hope I can trust you to keep my true identity a secret. A secret hero image could do a real damage to my mysterious personality"

I blushed and knew that he was repeating my word's from his lips. He didn't seem anything like the person Alina had described.

" And you are...." I cutt him off and said "bondita" .
" I was going to say, ' in my seat ' , but bondita will be good too." He said while laughing at my innocence.

My face went red. " Oh, right. Sorry".

" Bondita like a barrister bondita? No wonder you think you know everything. You probably picked that name just to cultivate your over analytical personality". He said

I knew that he is throwing the same insult that I did a moment ago about him. " Well, it was nice meeting you" I said, leaving the seat before he could respond, waving a good bye to alina, who looked too stunned to move.

And that's how I met with anirudh, the secret crush of everyone.

I turned and walked to the last row, using my all force of control to not looking back to him.

There was a boy next to me with name barun, we didn't talk too much and teacher started the lecture about the rules and regulations.

Rules-:
1) Full dress code
2) No love stories are allowed here.
3) Full focus on studies and classes.
4) right campus for girls and north campus for boys.
5) After 8pm no one is allowed to go outside of their campus.

And the list goes so onnnn.
In between of the lecture I tried to see anirudh again with my side eyes and to my shock he was staring at me too , I don't know but I felt a different connection with him.

Hey reader's I hope you all are doing well and enjoying my story. If there's anything about the story that you wanna ask , just comment on the comments section 😊 I'll try my best to give y'all the best story and it's going to be an awesome story that you've never imagined 😊. Thanks for all the love ♥️I'm so thankful 💚