15: The Incident of last summer 🌸

The next morning, in the boy's dorm when all of the girls had cleared out after freshening. I stepped into the hall,In the boys dormitory there was no one there, without thinking I started walking in the hallway then I found myself standing in front of one door. 66F..

I thought if the boys Dorm was the same as girls there wouldn't be any locks. I knocked it and no one answered, I entered in the room.

I Realised it was nikhil's room as I saw his name in the wall of right side, I approached his desk I didn't know what I was looking for when I opened the drawer, but I assumed I would know when I found it.

I went through everything but I couldn't find anything. when I was about to leave I saw something brown sticking out from his pillowcase, I pulled it out it was a file folder , not just a folder, there was a file of Alina. I blinked, I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I opened the folder and flipped through it, it was her personal file. I glanced back at the door I could hear voices. The boys were coming back, without wasting any time , I checked his pillowcase to find if anything else was inside, to my surprise there were two more files with names printed on the front: Rahul and Chetna.

I hide them into the bundle of my wet towel and replaced the pillow. shutting the door behind me.

When I got back to my dorm, I slammed the door, couldn't control my curiosity I opened the file of Alina.

ALINA

Height : 5'5"

What: 110 lbs

Date of birth: June 5, 2002

Parents: Nilanjana, Dhruv , divorced

Siblings: Sambhav , Monitor

Status: Monitor

Attached, were alinas records of detention and work details!
"Monitor". It must have been a typo, Alina wasn't on the board of monitors. There was nothing, disappointed I flipped through the another file.

Chetna's file was much thicker than aleena's, it stuffed with documents regarding the death of her family in an accident.

CHETNA

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 110 lbs

Date of birth: November 21, 2000

Parents: Anita, bhairav, Deceased.

Status: Non mortuus , Deceased

Primary date of death: February 14, 2015

Secondary date of death: May 15, 2019

Primary cause of death: car accident

Secondary cause of death: sepultura.

I read her status again, my mind start racing. Non Mortuus, Deceased. What did it mean? why would she have two causes of death? each on different dates and years?

Finally I opened Rahul's file.

RAHUL

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 165 lbs

Date of birth: September 18 , 2002

Parents: kavita, Rohan, Married.

Siblings: None

Status: Plebeian, Deceased

Date of death: May 12, 2019