6: The library 😄♥️

That night I was in my room with my roommate Alina.

" So , you're telling me he's some sort of vampire? " she said.

" I didn't say vampire" I said in calm voice.

" You did say that he himself healed "

" Maybe It was just my imagination. And I don't believe in vampires at all. They only look good in movies"

" I know that it's not real, I also don't believe in vampires. But you know, I wonder why did he stopped talking with his friends after that incident" she said in a confusion tone.

" Incident? Which incident?" I asked.

" The one which had happened last summer. They all were so good friends" she said.

" What had happened last summer? I asked

" They had a group. Rahul, Saloni, Nikhil, Anirudh, Aakash. They all were good friends but after when Rahul died Last summer, I heard that they had a fight and Anirudh left that group" she said.

" Rahul died? But how? "

" He did suicide, I saw him hanging through the ceiling fan. You know Rahul was Anirudh's best friend"

After listening to what she just told me, My mind showed me the death scene of my parents. I was shocked, he died same as my parents died. Somewhere, I felt like his suicide was connected to my parents suicide.

" Maybe, Anirudh left the group because his best friend died" , I said

" I don't know. It could be possible! Well, I'm going to sleep now. Goodnight" Alina said and covered herself by the blanket.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next day, I went to the library after my classes because I had so much homework to do, when I was doing my homework, I heard some whisperings from the Last corner of the library. I followed those whispers and after reaching there, I hide myself behind a bookshelf. Those whispers were of Nikhil, Aakash, saloni. They were talking about something but it wasn't understandable as It was in a code language , I remembered Alina told me that they talk in code language. I tried to understand it but it didn't work out so I decided to leave. I was about to leave but when I turned around, I was face to face with Anirudh. The Book I was holding, slipped from my grip. Anirudh caught it before it hit the floor. He put a finger on my lips, his skin was cold to the touch, a chill seep into me , I was shivering. He quickly pulled away, I looked at him wondering if he noticed the same.

" Bondita" my name from his mouth was the best thing I've ever heard. Around us, book's towered to the ceiling, he lowered his head to mine, I felt his eyes were traveling across me. No one had ever looked at me that way before. Then I heard Nikhil stopped talking , maybe he felt our presence!

" Let's go" Anirudh said .

" Where are we going?" I whispered.

"Somewhere...less crowded" he said, even though the whole library was virtually empty.

We stopped in a reading room , where were the stacks of books. We stood behind one , waiting to make sure that no one was coming.

"What happened back there? My lips, they were so cold all of the sudden." I asked.

He gave me a confused look. " They were?"

"Maybe it was just my thinking, what were you doing there?" I asked.

He looked at me, " studying. What were you doing?"

" Studying" I said

" Behind the bookshelf?" He questioned.