eight.

When I said I was excited to finally be working with Katsuki in the field finally—this is definitely not what I meant!

As (Y/n) flew through the air after vaulting herself off of one of the many villains, she noticed that he was carrying a couple purses and wallets. In a mere moment, she kicked off of another steppingstone, putting one of her elbows in front of her as she made a beeline for a couple villains.

She rammed right into one's back with her elbow, using the momentum from the attack to push off and take the other to the ground. She snatched the purses and wallets they had taken, throwing them into the air as they landed on a steppingstone she created way above the roofs of the buildings around them.

That should be enough to be out of their reach, she thought as she got up, turning around as she saw Todoroki use a move he had used during the Sports Festival—Flashfreeze Heatwave. Well that's scarily familiar—

"That's the same crap you used against freakin' Deku  at the Sports Festival!" Bakugo barked at Todoroki as he carried a couple villains towards his classmate

"That's the same crap you used against freakin' Deku at the Sports Festival!" Bakugo barked at Todoroki as he carried a couple villains towards his classmate.

"They've all been taken out, right? Anyone hurt?" he asked in response, basically ignoring the blonde's comment.

"No, you idiot! You mockin' me?!"

"What about the woman?"

"She was okay," (Y/n) stated, walking over to the two as she rested her hands behind her back. "The villains were taken out without any civilian injuries or casualties."

"(L/n), I didn't realize you were in the neighborhood," Todoroki responded as he turned towards her. "But that makes more sense since that woman was shielded by a blue bubble—and there's only one person I know of that can do that."

(Y/n) smiled in response, Bakugo turning to her and preparing to say something before All Might and another Pro walked over. "Are you two okay?!"

The other Pro slid right up to Bakugo, asking him, "Ohh?! You're U.A.'s infamous bad boy, aren't you?!"

"What's up with this guy?" Bakugo snapped back.

"Did you two handle all this yourselves?"

"Three," Todoroki calmly corrected, gesturing to (Y/n) as she gave him a slight wave. "It just so happened that our classmate, (L/n), was here to help."

She shrugged at the mention of her name and assistance. "I do what I can." She continued to tell them, "Those criminals were stealing purses and stuff from civilians. We apprehended all of them, I think."

"And what about the stolen goods?" the Pro, Slidin' Go, asked after she gave him the information.

"Hmph!" Bakugo held up his gauntlet, revealing a huge amount of purses and wallets within it and tucked under his arm. "I pickpocketed 'em back, so they wouldn't get blown to bits. But apparently I didn't get all of them in time. There are still some missing..."