two.

After Shinso introduced himself in a... creative manner, it was time to start the training. The teachers explained how the training would work, Shinso joining one team from each class for two rounds.

(Y/n) was on Team Four with Bakugo, Jiro, and Sero (I know Sato's on there in the manga, but as I've probably said before: roll with the punches). They were against Awase, Tokage, Kamakiri, and Bondo. 

She let out a sigh as she looked between her team and the opposing team. This should be fun...

(Y/n) watched the matches occur, noting the techniques and strategies used by the opposing classes

(Y/n) watched the matches occur, noting the techniques and strategies used by the opposing classes. All Might had pulled Midoriya over to the side after the second match, Bakugo and her noticing as well. She was sitting on the ground cross-legged while he was standing, so she looked up at him with a confused expression.

He gestured for her to follow him, so she got up and walked with him over to the two. "Hey."

"Waa-acchan, you startled me!" Midoriya jolted at the sudden addition of two people. "Oh, hey (Y/n)," he greeted her in a more relaxed manner at her presence. 

"For guys who made us swear not to blab, you sure do sneak around out in the open," Bakugo said rather loudly.

"Ahem," All Might coughed.

"Don't 'ahem' me!" he barked back, quieting down after the wordless reminder. "So something happened? With one for all? The power misfired...?"

"Sounds like one step forward, two steps back." (Y/n) scratched her head at the new information, thinking about the night she sensed it so vividly.

"So how long before this power is really yours? Huh?" Bakugo continued. "Cause I'm already stronger than the last time we rumbled." 

"That... makes me nervous." Midoriya nodded, smiling a little.

"That stupid grin grinds my gears, so knock it off," Bakugo snapped at him.

"Oh my god." (Y/n) facepalmed, shaking her head as she pinched the bridge of her nose. "Just try not to make a mess or kill each other."

The three went back to watch the third match which was... hot. Really hot...

(Y/n) watched the fight, noticing how Todoroki was originally using ice attacks but switched to a huge wall of flames. Eventually the heat fried the cameras, so she decided to keep watching by using her sensing ability.

She touched the ground to get a better view of the battle as she remained cross-legged, her eyes starting to glow light blue from under her goggles. She watched as Todoroki got hotter and hotter, the heat starting to make her sweat.

She was able to maintain the sensing even when the energy got to be too much, but this wasn't a matter of quirk energy. This was a matter of how much heat she could handle. She took one hand off the pavement, wiping away the sweat forming on her brow.