thirty-five.

(Y/n) wasn't sure how to react.

Everything in her body went numb. She wanted to scream, but she also wanted to sob. She wanted to just run away from it all and not turn back. The most powerful urge in her was to beat the living shit out of Tomura Shigaraki.

Bakugo began falling to the ground though Todoroki stopped his fall by grabbing his pant leg. Not too long after, Midoriya and Shigaraki were blasted apart. Todoroki grabbed him as well before landing, safely getting them to the ground.

(Y/n) sprinted over to where Todoroki landed, stopping as Shigaraki rose higher from the same dark tendrils, Rivet Stab, that pierced through Bakugo. Hado appeared, blasting at Shigaraki and blocking the path between him and the boys. Iida also appeared, informing them of a giant villain.

"Skylight!" Hado shouted, continuing her stream of energy. "Come assist in my attack!"

(Y/n)'s entire body turned blue, lifting her into the air. She began sending blasts at Shigaraki, combining her attacks with Hado and pushing him back. She and Hado twisted through the tendrils, avoiding their deadly touch.

The playing field changed when they heard a loud rumble come from the city behind them. (Y/n) spun around, a massive monster rampaging through the buildings straight for them.

"Skylight!" Endeavor yelled to her. "Do it! Do it now!"

(Y/n) shifted from her Second Form back to normal, enveloping her body in yellow as she dashed towards Shigaraki. She held her hand out, creating a blue bubble around him. He tried to create more of the tendrils but they just jammed against the bubble, unable to go anywhere.

She dodged the ones that were already there, getting closer and closer to the bubble. She stopped in front of it, floating in front of her bubble. Shigaraki stared at her, his eyes white and dead. It was as if she were staring at the end.

It all felt like it was happening in slow motion.

(Y/n) floated up and landed on top of the bubble, pressing her hands against it. Shigaraki kept his eyes on her, staring her down as he continued to try and get out.

"Do you really think... this can stop me?" he wheezed out, his voice like gravel.

She narrowed her eyes, dirt and bruises covering her face. "I know it can."

A blue hue remained over her right hand. She let out a shaky breath as she focused on the other. She didn't have as much practice with this strain of her quirk as the others, granted it was a strain that could be abused and extremely dangerous.

Her left hand began to emit a green glow. Shigaraki let out a slight groan, the bubble beginning to have a mixture of green and blue around it.

(Y/n) let out a scream as she felt something stab through her right leg. She looked back, one of the tendrils jabbing into her leg.

I need to push through it, she thought while turning back to face Shigaraki. I need to end this now.

Another tendril stabbed through her right shoulder, causing her to fall against the bubble. She let out a groan, struggling to maintain her flow of light energy. 

It hurt, everything just hurt.

It hurt even more when the tendrils ripped themselves from her flesh, causing her to let out an agonizing scream.

"You... You can't... stop me!" she yelled at him, huffing in between. That was when she realized it.

This was doing nothing. She knew what would do something.

(Y/n) dropped the bubble, her body enveloping in yellow as she practically dropped herself onto Shigaraki. She jammed her left hand against his face, the green glow brightening. She could feel the energy leaving his body, causing him to become drowsy and weak. It was working.

She started losing feeling in her hand. She looked to her fingers... or what was left of them. They started to decay right in front of her, falling to the ground. She widened her eyes as the decay went from her fingers to her hand. It began to trail up her arm.

Gigantomachia burst onto the scene, smacking her away with his hand and catching Shigaraki. She went flying through the air, pain just oozing all over her body. The wind felt nice against her wounds. 

The first moment of peace in all of this chaos.

She hit the ground hard, rolling against the dirt before finally slamming into some nearby rocks. She wasn't too far from the heroes, though it felt like she was falling forever. She let out a groan, fading in and out of consciousness. Her right arm was in so much pain, the stab wound gushing with blood.

(Y/n) went to reach for a rock to pull herself up, stumbling as she fell back down to the ground. Realization soon washed over her, shakily looking down to her left arm. A slight orange glow emanated from her left arm, stopping the decay just below her elbow.

It felt like she couldn't breathe. Everything... all of that for what? To get smacked away by a massive monster? She was in complete agony – Bakugo was in complete agony.

She needed to be with him – he was hurt too. Probably more hurt than she was. She tried to pull herself to her feet, only making it a couple steps before she fell back down to the ground.

Todoroki ran over to her, rolling her onto her back as he examined her wounds. She coughed a bit, a metallic taste in her mouth.

"What... What happened?" she coughed out.

"Don't talk, (Y/n)," he said, pressing a hand against her shoulder wound to try and stop the bleeding. "You're hurt. Bad."

She let out a wheeze. "Yeah... No... shit..."

Everything was dark.