bonus (six and a half).

A very late thank you for 1K reads:

This is a little short kind of info chapter. Since the last arc involved a lot of class 1-B I figured I'd share some facts about them pertaining to 'Moonlight' and (Y/n):

--(Y/n) is friends with Kendo. This is mostly because she will sometimes ask Kendo when it will be her turn to knock out Monoma--but otherwise they get along pretty well.

--Even though it is well-known that (Y/n) and Bakugo have been dating for a few months now, there are still at least one or two class 1-B boys that have a crush on her. Sen Kaibara has a little thing for her, as they met during Summer Training Camp and they got along when they spoke. Monoma also has a little crush on her, not only because she's pretty and is known to handle Bakugo, but mostly because she's pretty "fiery" (in his own words). It also may be because he wants to get under Bakugo's skin, even though Bakugo is unaware of Monoma's feelings towards (Y/n).

--(Y/n) and Awase are acquaintances, although they are not very close they still get along. This is kind of shown when he's cool with her after their joint-training session.

--(Y/n) wants to try and become friends with Tetsutetsu in the future. This is because she's heard Kirishima talk about him and figures that she might as well have double the Kiri if she can.

Alright, that's all for now. I might add on some stuff in the future to this or even make little bonus chapters based on these interactions. They'd be somewhat cannon to the story but I am still in the works for it. You can expect at least one of these notes getting a chapter, but I'm not sure which one yet.

If you have a preference for which one should be written first, let me know. No matter what, these notes will be written out at least once!