four.

"No need to tell me what to do!"

Bakugo flew off, seeing where one of his grenades had blown up near Tokage. He flew up and created a stun grenade, her screaming in response, "Why'd you go and change so much!?"

"I didn't change, my goal has always been the same..." The two landed, Tokage knocked out in the process. "...to surpass All Might and be the Number One Hero!"

(Y/n) smiled as she walked over, Bondo and Kamakiri in bubbles behind her. "Want me to take her?"

He looked up at her, about to answer before squinting his eyes towards her hand. "Why is your left glove darker than your right?"

She quirked an eyebrow, looking at her hand and watching as a red droplet fell to the ground. "That's probably not good."

After getting the four opponents into the prison, the searing pain finally started to hit

After getting the four opponents into the prison, the searing pain finally started to hit. She clenched her fist and tried to ignore it, taking down her hood and pulling off her goggles with her right hand.

"Done in less than five minutes!" Vlad King announced over the speakers. "Class A's unexpected teamwork has led them to a 4-0 victory!"

Once the four had gotten back to the viewing area, Mr. Aizawa gave them a thumbs up. "You all kept damage to a minimum and were very efficient from start to finish. With his mobility and power, Bakugo was the foundation that you three worked off of, and everyone did their jobs well."

(Y/n) kept her hand to her chest after Mr. Aizawa finished, trying to hide the visible wetness on it. Bakugo noticed her trying to hide her pain though and turned to her. "Stop trying to hide your hand, idiot."

"What do you mean?" she turned towards him, holding her fist to her chest. "I'm not--"

"Give it here." He held out his hand.

She sighed and gave it to him, watching as he slowly took off the glove. The two saw that the bandages were soaked with blood, going from white to a dark crimson. "What happened, (Y/n)?"

"I..." She sighed as Bakugo unwrapped her hand, revealing that the stitches that were so close to fading were ripped open again. "I may have tried out a new move..."

"Is that how you knocked out Awase so easily?" Kaminari asked as he walked over to the group, turning to Bakugo. "Kacchan! Looks like you can really get it done when you make the effort! And you were a total heroine out there, Jiro!"

"Just 'hero' is fine!" she corrected him.

"You're like a street thug who starts adopting kittens, dude!" Sero added, the imagery from it making (Y/n) giggle as it distracted her from the injury.

All Might then stood in front of Bakugo. "That gave me chills!"

Bakugo then put his arm on her back, starting to lead her to Recovery Girl's office. "Oh yeah? Better see a doctor." (That was the biggest oof I had ever read.)