thirty-six.

(Y/n) couldn't wake up.

She could faintly hear the fight going on around her, destruction and chaos occurring while she just laid there. Helpless.

It was warmer than she thought it'd be. Brighter too. 

Everything around her began to come at a distant echo. She just couldn't hear who was hurt, what was happening, and what would soon happen.

Saying that it sucked was the understatement of the century.

It wasn't until she was finally taken to the hospital that things began to become clearer. She could hear the doctors taking her vitals and ordering various tests and procedures. She could feel people touching her, moving her body and checking her various wounds.

She could barely feel her own heartbeat.

Bakugo managed to open his eyes as they were taking him in

Bakugo managed to open his eyes as they were taking him in. Even on death's door, he was stubborn enough to slam it shut and head back to the living hell around him.

He could see (Y/n), lying on a stretcher as she was rushed into the hospital. Her right arm was covered in blood, staining her costume and the stretcher, dripping onto the ground.

Seeing her in so much pain hurt more than any stab would.

He could somewhat make out what the mix of doctors and paramedics were saying, not enough to know what happened to her or how she was doing. The last time he saw her, she was thrown across the battlefield, covered in blood, and screaming in agony.

"We'll need to take care of her arm right away..." He was able to make out from one of the doctors. That was when they lifted her left arm – or what was left of it...

Bakugo's breath hitched as he saw the stump of where her arm once was. He couldn't even believe it at first.

What did (Y/n) do?

The next time (Y/n) was able to open her eyes, she was flying

It was all a red haze at first. Her vision was blurred and her body tingled. When she was finally able to see, she nearly had a heart attack.