seventeen.

"Why?!" Bakugo exclaimed as they stared at the Todoroki home.

"My sister said for everyone to come over for dinner," Todoroki explained.

"Why?!"

"Because she wanted to meet my friends."

"Go tell her right now that we aren't friends!"

"Kacchan...!" Midoriya sputtered, his mouth still gaping open in awe of the building.

(Y/n) furrowed her brows and pinched his arm. He let out an "ow" and snapped his head towards her. "What was that for?!"

"What do you think?" she snapped back in a quieter tone than he had been using.

The two stared at each other, neither one breaking eye contact as the other three began making their way towards the house. (Y/n) was too focused on Bakugo's eyes to notice that his lips curled into a slight smirk.

In a quick second, he pressed his lips against hers and pulled back just as quickly. (Y/n) stood with a blank expression on her face, her eyes slowly widening as Bakugo shoved his hands into his pockets and made his way towards the front door.

"I'm not half-and-half's friend, but I'm still yours," he said without looking back.

She blinked a couple times, shaking off the initial shock. She finally snapped back into reality. She gripped her bag and spun on her heel, chasing after the others as she quickly caught up with Bakugo.

She intertwined her fingers with his, holding on tightly as she kept close to him.

Todoroki's sister, Fuyumi, greeted the small group at the door

Todoroki's sister, Fuyumi, greeted the small group at the door. "Thank you for making time in your busy schedules to come. Nice to meet you. Thank you for always taking care of Shoto. I'm his older sister, Fuyumi."

Midoriya bowed a couple times as he sputtered out, "Th-Thank you for going out of your way t-to welcome us into your home. I-I'm Todoroki's classmate, Izuku Midoriya."

"I know!" she exclaimed in response. "I watched you fight against Shoto during the U.A. sports festival on TV."

"Oh!" He rubbed the back of his head. "I'm sorry for the injury I caused your brother at that time..."

Todoroki kicked off his shoes before interrupting. "It was a match, so it's fine, Midoriya."

Bakugo appeared about ready to implode as he muttered through clenched teeth, "Why..?!"

(Y/n) rolled her eyes as she kicked off her shoes. "I'm (Y/n) (L/n), and Sparkles over here is Katsuki Bakugo."

"What did you call me?!"

"Wow!" Fuyumi further exclaimed. "I saw you guys on the TV, too. You all have such impressive quirks."

Bakugo begrudgingly kicked off his shoes after a little more coercion from (Y/n). As she took off the bright blue beanie that she had been wearing outside due to the cold, she felt a hand press against her lower calf.